4th November 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Scope in Mahindra Automobiles for Electrical branch? What is the scope?

what is the scope in mahindra automobiles for electrical branch.... iam fresher in eee branch, plz rply what is scope for me, cz m joining mahindra. plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of an electrical engineer after completion of the course in abroad? -- [New]
  2. How can I get admission for Video Editing having completed my B.Tech with Electrical branch and secured less than 60%? What is the scope in this field?
  3. Is there no scope in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  4. Which is the best engineering course after completing 2nd PU?
  5. What is the scope of chemical engineering?
  6. Which Engineering stream has great scope in India?
  7. In which companies will I get placed after completing M.Tech in Control and Automation Branch of Electrical Engineering from IIT Delhi? Scope after M.Tech in this branch?
  8. Which course is better between electronics and mechanical for studying?
  9. Is there any scope for CS student in DRDO? What is the scope?
  10. What is the scope in BME? How good are the placements in this branch?
  11. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  12. Which branch of Engineering is having better career scope for the candidates?
  13. Which branch is having more career scope between CS and Biotechnology?
  14. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  15. Placement scope in IT branch? I am interested in computers
  16. Is there any scope in ECE branch? Companies offering a job for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Are Electronics and Electronics Engineering applicable for government jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad?
  18. Scope of Electrical and Electronics(EX) engineering branch?
10th November 2011, 09:59 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope in Mahindra Automobiles for Electrical branch? What is the scope?

You have much options in Tech Mahindra..
you should maintain an aggregate of 60% through out your career.
you can join in any position.
10th November 2011, 10:01 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Scope in Mahindra Automobiles for Electrical branch? What is the scope?

You have much options in Tech Mahindra..
you should maintain an aggregate of 60% through out your career.
you can join in any position.
29th January 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope in Mahindra Automobiles for Electrical branch? What is the scope?

i completed be eee with 75% in 2010.iam intrested to join automobile company for which is best course and approach
please help me
31st January 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of ex branch 4th sem. I want to know about the sectors in ex branch and also want to know about placement. How type of questions are asked and which type of preparing should be.
6th October 2012, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

I am sudent of mba . I doing project 0n m&m in automobiles so i want objective and scope
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?