15th April 2015, 12:16 PM

Minimum marks required in AMU entrance exam to study MBBS after completing 12th?

Hello,
What is the minimum marks to get
seat in MBBS in AMU entrance exam
after completing my 12th standard?
Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in AMU MBBS entrance exam?
  2. Can I get admission in other MBBS college through AMU MBBS entrance exam? Number of MBBS seats available in AMU?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  4. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  5. Do we need to give any entrance exam after 12th to get admission in MBBS in D.Y.Patil? Minimum marks required in MHT CET?
  6. Cutoff marks required to qualify AMU B.Tech entrance exam?
  7. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in Nagpur, Bhopal, Kota and Bangalore? Tips for preparation and minimum marks required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  8. After scoring 80 marks in ASSOCET exam can I get admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required for MBBS?
  9. Syllabus, marks distribution and tips for preparation of AMU entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H) in Bio-Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?
  10. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  11. Correspondence courses offered by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  12. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to study MBBS for an OBC student?
  13. Minimum marks required in NEET to study MBBS for OBC female candidate?
  14. Percentage of marks required in 12th and entrance exam to get Education Loan?
  15. Is it possible to do MBBS after completing engineering? Am I eligible to sit for MBBS exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts?
  17. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  18. Percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
16th April 2015, 12:22 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in AMU entrance exam to study MBBS after completing 12th?

AMU stands for Aligarh Muslim University

AMU holds an medical entrance examination every year in order to made admission in various medical courses including MBBS, BDS, BAMS etc.

Candidate is required to have opted medical stream in 12th standard with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. In addition to that candidate must have scored minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination.

In the entrance examination, candidate has to sit for a objective type written test in which questions pertaining to subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology are asked.

It is in the interest of the candidate that try to obtained minimum 150 marks out of total 200 marks in the medical entrance examination in order to confirm your seat in the medical courses.
24th April 2016, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in AMU entrance exam to study MBBS after completing 12th?

I got 110 Marks in AMU first stage exam. I am eligible for sevond stage exam or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?