17th December 2012, 05:14 PM

What is the criteria for admission in post graduate diploma in industrial relations and labour laws

Dear Sir,

Please let me know what are the criteria for admission in Post graduate diploma in Industrial relations and labour laws. Kindly send the e-brochure for further reference. I want to take admission in the next year viz. 2013.

Regards

Santosh

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering LLB through distance education?
  2. Best books related to labour laws, industrial relations and HRM?
  3. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available?
  4. What is the scope of government job for PG diploma holders in Industrial Relations and Personal Management
  5. NET Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Institutes offering PG Diploma in Construction and Industrial Relations for diploma holder?
  7. Can I go for some other course rather than MBA or MSc after completing BSc in Chemistry?
  8. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  9. Information about HPCL HR Exam?
  10. How to do LLB from open university? I am pursuing hotel management 3 years course from IHM Mumbai
  11. How to build my career in HR after completing Masters in Social Work with specialization of Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Personal Management
  12. Details of post graduate Diploma in Labour Law?
  13. What is the procedure for doing LLB in delhi through distance education?
  14. NET Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Best books for UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges offering Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations course? -- [New]
  17. What are the career options after BBA?
  18. Suggestions to pursue Part time course being a candidate having completed MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Admin Law with 3 years of work experience? From which Institutes I can pursue these courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?