17th December 2012, 05:14 PM

What is the criteria for admission in post graduate diploma in industrial relations and labour laws

Dear Sir,

Please let me know what are the criteria for admission in Post graduate diploma in Industrial relations and labour laws. Kindly send the e-brochure for further reference. I want to take admission in the next year viz. 2013.

Regards

Santosh

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering LLB through distance education?
  2. Best books related to labour laws, industrial relations and HRM?
  3. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available?
  4. What is the scope of government job for PG diploma holders in Industrial Relations and Personal Management
  5. NET Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Institutes offering PG Diploma in Construction and Industrial Relations for diploma holder?
  7. Can I go for some other course rather than MBA or MSc after completing BSc in Chemistry?
  8. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  9. Information about HPCL HR Exam?
  10. How to do LLB from open university? I am pursuing hotel management 3 years course from IHM Mumbai
  11. How to build my career in HR after completing Masters in Social Work with specialization of Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Personal Management
  12. Details of post graduate Diploma in Labour Law?
  13. What is the procedure for doing LLB in delhi through distance education?
  14. NET Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Best books for UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges offering Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations course? -- [New]
  17. What are the career options after BBA?
  18. Suggestions to pursue Part time course being a candidate having completed MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Admin Law with 3 years of work experience? From which Institutes I can pursue these courses?
2nd May 2023, 04:41 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for admission in post graduate diploma in industrial relations and labour laws

Admission procedure:-
*Those who have completed LLB in Intellectual property Rights with an aggregate score of 55% or a master's degree in social science related subject with minimum 55% marks are eligible.
*The admission is based on merit or entrance exam.
Admission to the course is based on candidates performance in one of the relevant entrance exam held in the country.
*Candidates need to register themselves on the official website for applying to the college or an entrance exam.
*Some of the entrance exam are
*CLAT
*LSAT
*AILET
*AIBE
Some of the colleges offering the course are
*ILS Law College
*Dr Ambedkar law university
*Mahatama Jyoti Rao Phoole university
*Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
5th May 2023, 10:49 AM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: What is the criteria for admission in post graduate diploma in industrial relations and labour laws

The criteria for admission in post-graduate diploma in Industrial Relations and Labour Laws (IRLL) may vary depending on the institution offering the course. However, here are some common eligibility criteria that are required by most institutions:

Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed their graduation from a recognized university. A bachelor's degree in any discipline is usually sufficient. Some institutions may require a minimum percentage in the qualifying exam, typically around 50-60%.

Work Experience: Some institutions may require candidates to have work experience in the field of human resource management, labour laws, or related areas. The duration of work experience required may vary from 1-3 years.

Entrance Exam: Some institutions may require candidates to appear for an entrance exam. The entrance exam is typically designed to test the candidate's knowledge in areas such as labour laws, human resource management, general knowledge, and current affairs.

Personal Interview: Some institutions may also conduct a personal interview to assess the candidate's communication skills, personality, and suitability for the course.

Language Proficiency: Candidates should be proficient in the language of instruction, which is usually English.

In addition to the above criteria, some institutions may also have specific requirements related to age, nationality, or domicile. It's best to check the admission criteria of the specific institution offering the course to know the exact eligibility criteria and admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?