10th October 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in Hospital management?

scope in hospital management...Could u please tell me wht is the scope for the same

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of doing Hospital Management after completion of BDS course?
  2. How to do hospital management course after doing BDS?
  3. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  4. Can I do hospital management course after MBBS?
  5. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  6. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  7. What is the scope in Hospital management?
  8. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?
  9. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  10. Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a good te
  11. Career scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and MHA in Hospital Administration after completion of BDS?
  12. What is the scope for MSc Environmental Science and MBA hospital management and care? Which are those colleges?
  13. List of hospital management course colleges after BDS?
  14. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  15. Which are the courses for Dentists and how can a dentist apply for it? What are the courses available at Crema Institute?
  16. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India? -- [New]
  17. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  18. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
31st December 2012, 07:08 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope in Hospital management?

Scope of Hospital Management :

Front Office & Room Management

International Resort & convention Management

International Hotel Franchising & Management

Hospitality Law

Hospitality Marketing & Sales

Fundamentals of Tourism & Tourism Products

Food & Beverage Management

Hospitality Law

Public Relations & Corporation Images

Foreign Languages

Attached Files
File Type: pdf hotel.pdf(151.5 KB, 165 views)
31st December 2012, 11:36 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope in Hospital management?

Hi Friend ..............

Scope for Hospital Management

Hospitality Law

Public Relations & Corporation Images

Hospitality Marketing & Sales

Fundamentals of Tourism & Tourism Products

Front Office & Room Management

International Resort & convention Management

International Hotel Franchising & Management

Hospitality Law

Food & Beverage Management

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?