31st July 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student?

Dear Sir, I am in 12th standard right now with PCM stream. I want to study BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology. Can I know about my eligibility to do this BSc course after completing my 12th with PCM stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology on 12th basis for WBCHSE student?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCB student?
  3. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th Science NIOS student?
  4. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  5. Details about Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course?
  7. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for Diploma Pharmacy student? -- [New]
  8. Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?
  9. Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?
  10. Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?
  11. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  12. Eligibility to study BCA for 12th PCM student?
  13. Details of jobs along with salaries for MLT? What is the scope after completion of MLT?
  14. Which course to study after B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) for a better career option?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?
  16. Can I do Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology after completing 12th PCM?
  17. Which are the courses after completing MLT Vocational? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology for 12th Science student?
1st August 2018, 08:08 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student?

=> B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology or Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology is an undergraduate Medical Lab Technologist course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to study B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology course after completing 12th PCM.
26th March 2023, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student?

Is bsc MLT course regular or distance learning?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?