22nd October 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of MBA in Agribusiness? Which type of jobs could I get after doing it? Is it beneficial for getting in banking sector

What's the scope of MBA in Agribuisness ?Which type of job could i get after doing it?Is it benificial for getting in the banking sector?Please reply me.

31st January 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of MBA in Agribusiness? Which type of jobs could I get after doing it? Is it beneficial for getting in banking sector

i have completed my bsc. i am intrested for agri business management. after it what will be scope for me jobs? will it be beneficial for me
12th March 2014, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of MBA in Agribusiness? Which type of jobs could I get after doing it? Is it beneficial for getting in banking sector

I have done. 4 year bachelor course of pharmacy in jadavpur university.now i want to join mba agri business.how much salary i will be earning after completing the couse.how much a banking sector will pay me
21st December 2018, 06:33 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

After completion of graduation, You can pursue a course MBA (Agri-Business).

Eligibility
- You must have passed graduation with Agriculture or Allied Farming as main subject from a recognized university.
- You also need to clear entrance exam for admission.

Career Prospects
After completion of MBA (Agri-Business), You will have employment opportunities in various fields such as Food Production Companies, Farming Industry, Marketing Industry, Retail Sector, Finance Sector etc.

Job Profiles
- Agricultural Policy Analyst
- Market Analyst
- Farm Appraiser
- Financer
- Quality Controller
- Relationship Manager
- Operation Manager

Bank Salary After MBA (Agri-Business)
After MBA (Agri-Businesa), You will get average starting salary in ranges from Rs.17,000/- to Rs.36,000/- per month. It's also depend on many other factors such Recruiter, Job Profile, Job Location and Experience etc.

Top Institutions Offering MBA (Agri-Business)
- International Agri-Business Management Institute, Anand
- Institute of Agri-Business Management, Bikaner
- College of Agri-Business Management, Pantnagar
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Hinjewadi
- National Institute of Agriculture Extension Management, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?