18th July 2013, 12:48 AM
sharon thariyan

What is the scope of MBA in capital market in Asia?

Hi,
I would like to know about the scope of mba in capital market in Asia?

Related Questions:
  1. Share Marketing and Stock Trading Courses and Institutes in India
  2. What is the new written exam pattern of Syntel Recruitment for this year?
  3. B.Com Financial market or Capital Market which is better for a career in stock market and investment banking? -- [New]
  4. Names of the institutes offering practical classes for ETC branch in Delhi?
  5. Any entrance exam for masters in financial markets?
  6. ICWAI Capital Market Analysis and Corporate Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Which one is better between MBA IT and MBA HR? Is there any scope for teaching after doing MBA? What is the scope in government jobs?
  8. Which is a better course between BBA and BBM IB? What can I do after BBA or BBM IB?
  9. Kuvempu University BBM Third Year-Financial Management and Indian Capital Market Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Jobs in Online share trading companies for freshers after clearing NCFM Capital Market Dealers Exam?
  11. Nalanda Open University Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Which PG course besides MBA and M.Com should i opt after completing my B.Com with 70% marks?
  13. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  14. Which has better scope between MBA Hotel Management and MBA in Aviation?
  15. Any distance learning courses after MBA which can be helpful as per the market requirement?
  16. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com?
  17. Scope of me and mba -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Are Arts students eligible to do MBA? Is English fluency essential for MBA? Scope in MBA for girls in HR?
15th August 2018, 05:00 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of MBA in capital market in Asia?

The acronym stands for MBA is Master in Business Administration.

Scope of MBA in Capital Market:-

1) Graduates having AMFI certificate have job opportunities for the post of Business Development Managers/Relationship Managers.

2) Graduates having NCFM certificate have job opportunities for the post of Assistant to Stock Broker or become an independent Stock Broker.

3) Highly educated professionals from Commerce, Economics, Finance, Mathematics and Management background have job opportunities for the post of Fund Manager or Portfolio Manager.

4) There are also wide job opportunities in capital markets for Chartered Accountants, MBA Finance, Financial Analysts, Economics Masters, and Statistics Masters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?