25th May 2011, 12:46 PM
akanksha.sharma

Any distance learning courses after MBA which can be helpful as per the market requirement?

i had completed my MBA in H.R and Marketing.please suggest me distence learning courses after MBA which helpful for me as per market requirement.
i have 2 years experience of MBA lecturer

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  2. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  3. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
  4. Does distance learning MBA in Telecom Management have the same value as regular MBA in Telecom Management in the market?
  5. Value of post graduations distance learning courses like MSc in Ecology and Environment
  6. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  7. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  8. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  9. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  10. Which has more value, IGNOU MBA distance learning or Symbiosis MBA distance learning? -- [New]
  11. MBA or MCA after so many turn downs will be good for me?
  12. Is PGDBA Symbiosis AICTE approved?
  13. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  14. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  16. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
  17. ICFAI Sikkim distance learning MBA solved question papers?
  18. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
31st July 2011, 04:30 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Any distance learning courses after MBA which can be helpful as per the market requirement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akanksha.sharma View Post
i had completed my MBA in H.R and Marketing.please suggest me distence learning courses after MBA which helpful for me as per market requirement.
i have 2 years experience of MBA lecturer
Dear friend theses is so much courses is available in the market its totally depend on you which courses you want to do...............

The streams available in MBA or the management courses provided by distance learning are as mentioned beneath:

Human resources Management
Marketing Management
Finance Management
Tourism and hospitality Management
Entrepreneurship Management
Accounting Management
Global Management
Health Care Management
International Business Management
Knowledge Management
Non-Profit Management
Leadership Management
Operations or Supply Chain Management
Risk Management

The list continues and so does the opportunities provided by them. Therefore by just taking one glance at the list one will become well aware of the tremendous scope being provided by the online mode of education.
Moreover it is not only the variety of distance learning that makes it so popular, it renders benefits more than is visible to the naked eye. The MBA course provided by the online education caters to even those individuals who are already either involved deeply in family responsibilities or are knee deep into their profession. This situation actually positions them in a fix. They are neither able to come out of their present responsibilities nor are they able further their career scopes within the given framework. This more often than not leads to a sense of chagrin and stasis. The online degrees free these individuals from such loops and helps them to kick start their lives as well as careers with renewed vigor.
Therefore the benefits rendered by the team of distance learning and MBA makes the tested and assured recipe for a promising career and skyrocketing success. Though online education had to run the gauntlet of criticisms and skepticisms it has finally indubitably attested both its position and success in the arena of academics and profession..........
1st August 2011, 12:52 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Any distance learning courses after MBA which can be helpful as per the market requirement?

The streams available in MBA or the management courses provided by distance learning are bellow:

*Human resources Management
*Marketing Management
*Finance Management
*Tourism and hospitality Management
*Entrepreneurship Management
*Accounting Management
*Global Management
*Health Care Management
*International Business Management
*Knowledge Management
*Non-Profit Management
*Leadership Management
*Operations or Supply Chain Management
*Risk Management

All the best!
22nd November 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any distance learning courses after MBA which can be helpful as per the market requirement?

Name of the University offering Health Care Management and Operations or supply chain management through Distance Education after MBA
16th February 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

please suggest me some good distance learning courses after healthcare MBA
5th June 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

which universities offer the above mentioned courses through distance learning?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?