26th August 2010, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in Online share trading companies for freshers after clearing NCFM Capital Market Dealers Exam?

hi my total exp in insurance and banking but now i want to join a online share trading job for this purpose i clear my ncfm capital market dealers exam.but i have no exp.in this field. can any share trading company recruit a fresher in this field.

27th August 2010, 01:10 PM
sanjusays

Default Re: Jobs in Online share trading companies for freshers after clearing NCFM Capital Market Dealers Exam?

Yeah share trading companies do allow freshers....You can try for way2wealth securities,ventura,motilal oswal,anand rathi,religare,smc etc....What i would personally recommend is you can gain experience by going into smaller trading company and then switch over to larger ones when you have sufficient work ex....
9th September 2010, 08:13 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Jobs in Online share trading companies for freshers after clearing NCFM Capital Market Dealers Exam?

hi..
share trading company allow freshers..
u should have exprince in small company first then switch over to big companys..

good luck..
1st October 2010, 12:46 AM
nuzhat fathima

Yes, you can appear for the exam (dealer module, capital market). In fact anyone can appear for this after clearing the 12th level board exam. If you have other work experiences, you can employed after clearing those (capital mkt and derivative mkt modules). Also you can do business as well. For that you need to take a franchisee from a stock broking house and you have to do all the marketing staffs on your own. I think that is better . I mean independent one. Please log in to http://www.nseindia.com and register your self for the NCFM exam. All are done through online. And you have to submit the fees (1000/-) to the ICICI Bank in cash or in credit card. Once the payment is done, you will get a message in your mail or in the mobile and then you have to choose a date on your own. Af ter that you have to take a print out of the hall ticket and paste a colour photograph on it. This you can also do online. Make sure you must keep sufficient time in your hand as you are new I think. In addition if you are thinking to have a franchisee you can mail me at ([email protected]). I am currently working in shriraminsight share brokers.
1st October 2010, 12:50 AM
babydoll

Hi!
Yeah they allow the freshers for the online trading company. But a candidate must have the workage in the small firm companies.
The selection procedure is based on the work experience which a candidate worked in small firms.
1st October 2010, 12:59 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

fresher is not a problem for the company to recruit a person as they impart some training to their newcomers.the main thing they want that how much efficient and energetic an employer to be. If you are hesitating then you should join some broker firm like Sharekhan.com or network as a trainee operator.
27th October 2010, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to take up ncfm exam. i am more concerned that from where do i will be getting the study material.
15th November 2010, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

i am bca student ,i want to do a online share trading job as part time. i dont have any experience in share trading please suggest me.
30th November 2010, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i am b.com i want to do a online share trading job. i dont have any experience. can you suggest me?
30th November 2010, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i am bcom student ,i want to do a online share trading job. i dont have any experience in share trading please suggest me.
24th February 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

which are the small firm companies, where a ncfm freshers can get opportunities for building a carrier as a dealer?
23rd April 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

what is qulification for give exam of NCFM?
23rd April 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Hey I will completing my M.B.A by the end of august, I am confused whether to go for phd or take this ncfm modules serious , can anyone please suggest?
14th May 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

hey i have recently complete my 12th i want to ask what is difference between bfm and ncfm exam as both are realted with stock market
3rd July 2011, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

does any modules in ncfm/nism really help in getting a job?
please suggest me
10th July 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

sir... i have completed B.Com , i want to getting job in share marketing.and i have good knowledge of tally and tax.. sir please tell me and which course also suitable for me in share marketing....sir i need ur ruply......
21st July 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

my name is amit
21st July 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

i am B.A. pass student ,i want to do a online share trading job. i dont have any experience in share trading please suggest me.
22nd July 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

which are the two most important NCFM modules required to operate bolt?
16th August 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi, My name is Shiv, i have completed my MBA exam in 2010 and i have 6 years of job experience in Telecom, retail and customer service, now i wanted to get into the share market. My question is,(a) will it be a good carrier option for me ? (b)which institute is the best and cheap for this courses in kolkata ? (c)should i go only for Trading and Broking ? my mail id is [email protected]
16th August 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am B.A. pass student ,i want to do a online share trading job. i dont have any experience in share trading please suggest me.
you must complete ncfm capital market .you complete this course you get job leading company.you mail me [email protected]
2nd September 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am b.com(c.s) graduate, i want to do the share trading job. i dont have any experience in share trading, pls help me.
16th September 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, i'm master of finance student, i want to know about the future of making carriour in share market
14th October 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

i am B.A. pass student ,i want to do a online share trading job. i dont have any experience in share trading please suggest me. My mail Id is [email protected]
12th November 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

i am b.com (c s) students, i want to do share trading, but dont have any experience in share trading

plz suggest me
by
gowri
13th November 2011, 12:51 AM
dr.shekhr

HI dear,
Training Institute in Kolkata for VLSI Design And Embedded System are as Follows:

The Indian Management Academy - Kolkata
Heritage Institute of Technology- Kolkata
Institute of Hardware Technology (IHT)-Kolkata
HCL Career Development Centre -Kolkata
LCC Infotech Limited -Kolkata
MIES Info System Academy (MIES ISA) -Kolkata

Thanks
18th December 2011, 07:39 PM
Anand VARDHAN SRIVASTAVA

dear sir/madam,

rightnow i am working in KC Capital .I have pass NCFM in (capital market). Sir i want to a delear job in famous broking firm.So if you have delear jobs anywhear in uttar pradesh
pleas reply to me.

ANAND VARDHAN

MY CONTECT NUMBER--9918716470

Quote:
Originally Posted by asahu47 View Post
hi..
u should have exprince in small company first then switch over to big companys..

good luck..
12th January 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by asahu47 View Post
hi..

good luck..
hai my name is R. N. SURESH RAJU NOW MY POSITION IS VERY BAD ONE YEAR BACK I WAS INVEST IN SHARE MARKET LOT OF MONEY WAS SPOILED NOW I HAVE NO MONEY I KNOW CASH MARKER AND DERV MARKET I WANT JOB BUT I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE I HAVE NO CERTIFICATIES PLEASE GIVE ME ANY SUGGESTION TO ME
1st March 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

hi i am final year student doing BE in CS dept and i possess 60% in my BE aggregate , 57% in PUC, and 78% in SSLC
So, please tell me what should i do to get a job in it field... This is my mail id: [email protected]
19th April 2012, 01:28 PM
jitu sahu

i have 1 yearexprience in computer operator in sharemarket in icicidirect.com.
if any vacancy in samefield ,then plz call me 9040393330.
8th July 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I am an MBA finance and have two years work-experience in Insurance Sector, but now I want to join Share Market. I reviewd the NCFM website and found lots of module there, Can U please advice, Do we need to clear all the modules? if not, Please advice which modules are suitable for getting a job in share market.
7th August 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I h ave instated to do job In
Stock market
But how .Pls advise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?