6th September 2011, 01:39 PM
venisula

How to get Lecturer Job in Government Colleges after the completion of MCA?

how to get lecturer job in govrenment colleges having completed MCA?
i want to settle in teaching field.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  2. What is the benefit of one year MA course after PG Diploma?
  3. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?
  4. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  5. How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges?
  6. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  7. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  10. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  11. How can i get a job as a Lecturer in Kerala GEC?
  12. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  13. Which entrance test should I attend if I am looking for a lecturer job at government or aided colleges? What is the procedure to get the lecturer job?
  14. How to get a government job in Bikaner after passing MCA and doing lecturer job in private college?
  15. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  16. How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is better to do B.Ed or M.A in Economics from PU?
  18. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
18th October 2011, 09:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Lecturer Job in Government Colleges after the completion of MCA?

You can definitely get a lecture job after MCA in government colleges. You can attend the NET/SET exam. If you qualify in this exam you can get in to the position of lecture in government colleges or universities. You need to be a minimum Post graduate to attend this exam. You need to also score 55% of marks in the post graduation level.
27th October 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Lecturer Job in Government Colleges after the completion of MCA?

hello sir,
i have completed my mca. now i am interested in lectureship, please suggest me how to become Asst. Professor ,what qualification should be required?
23rd December 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

i am going to complete mca within a year... i am intrested in teaching .. what are the things i should do..... pls suggest me
3rd January 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i am doing mba and i am very interested in lecturing ....... how to get the government job....... plz suggest me.......
16th February 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

i have passed mca but got a grace mark in one subject? If i pursue mtech then am i eligible for lecturership in cs? Whether this would effect me.
17th February 2012, 02:10 AM
ross4412
Member+

here is vast scope for a mca graduate in government as wellas private sector for a good job. You need to choose one of them and prepare accordingly.Some of the Jobs opportunities where you can apply for jobs are:
System manager.
Trouble-shooter.
System Analyst.
Software Engineer.
Entrepreneur.
Internet Expert.
Software Application Architect.
Designing Customized Software.
Software Programmer.
Software Tester.
Consultant.
Developing network model.
Software Development.
System Development.
Consultancy and Computer. Education.
Web Designing.
17th February 2012, 02:27 AM
chandler8161

HI,
After completion of your MCA you can apply for faculty jobs
The following colleges are providing faculty job for MCA candidates
Institute if Management and development
Srajan institute of Technology management and science
Global Institute of management and technology
Ishan Institute of management
National Institute of Technology
Aurora's post graduate college
Haindavi post graduate college
St.Ann'a college for Women
You can directly contact with the college or you can find the faculty job availability in the news papers
All the best
22nd April 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

hello,

I am appeared mca-final year and itrested in teaching profession, till my aggregate percentage is 64%, so how i can apply for colleges as faculty, plz suggest me
4th June 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have finished MCA with 70% but i did english literature in UG, now am writing net exam. if i qualified with net exam, am i eligible to get government post in lecturership.. can anyone please help me out...
4th June 2012, 11:53 PM
love_mylove

hi dear..
Sure you can become a lecturer in govt college after MCA.first of all you must have minimum marks 55% and after that you can give net and other kind of exmas.
these are college for which you can apply:-
Institute if Management and development
Srajan institute of Technology management and science
Global Institute of management and technology
Ishan Institute of management
National Institute of Technology
Aurora's post graduate college
Haindavi post graduate college
St.Ann'a college for Women
7th June 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How to become a permanent lecturer in govt colleges. I am an M.Phil holder in English. pls
6th February 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I have completed my MCA (distance) from ICFAI university
Iam intersted in teaching.
Can i get lecturer job or what certifications iam eligible for?
14th February 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i am also MCA 2013 batch 85% how i can apply for polytechnic lecturer job...
19th April 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

after m.ed how to get job lecture in govt clg.
15th September 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by venisula View Post
how to get lecturer job in govrenment colleges having completed MCA?
i want to settle in teaching field.
i am working as a s/w engg now i want to turn my profession to lecture how?
20th November 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Is NET/SET Exam is compulsory for MCA Lectrurship? I m in OBC Category.

plz suggest me m in trouble....... Pranita(7387538837)
11th February 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Zulkar from New Delhi.I have done mca from sikkim manipal university.I need to teaching job plz contact me 8802090487 or [email protected]
1st June 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i am right now doing B.E. 2014 batch.
how can i become professor
pls tell me
19th June 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MCA ..but I realize my interest is English so how can I now apply as an English lecturer in government or Pvt college
25th February 2020, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get Lecturer Job in Government Colleges after the completion of MCA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?