4th January 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Does the IIIT provides Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application?

Sir, I am B.Sc Information Technology student and after it want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from IIIT. Does the IIIT provides this course?

8th January 2018, 04:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the IIIT provides Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am B.Sc Information Technology student and after it want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from IIIT. Does the IIIT provides this course?

The IIIT Bangalore offers the PG Diploma in Software Development course. It is designed and conducted by IIIT-B and UpGrad. It is an 11 month online course. The PG Diploma in Software Development course is useful for learners to develop into full stack developers. Learners learn the concepts of computer science and hands on experience on latest technologies. The PG Diploma in Software Development course helps the candidates to learn about software product development and implementation. Candidates can find the details about the course at the IIIT Bangalore website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?