22nd May 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the seat allotment for outside Karnataka Students for B.Tech Degree?

what is the seat allotment for outside karnataka studentsfor b.tech degree,,can you please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are there in COMEDK for engineering?
  2. Allotment scheme for an outside student who has scored 137 marks in Karnataka-CET and secured 90% in 12th?
  3. Percentage of government allotment seats reserved for 3B category students in Architecture course in Karnataka?
  4. When is the seat allotment for the students in B Category?
  5. Whether I am Local or Non-Local candidate to apply in COMEDK-PGET if pursuing Internship in Karnataka and residing at Hyderabad? Seats allotment for COMEDK-PGET? -- [New]
  6. Date of CEEP counseling? Date of counseling?
  7. Are my chances of getting into MBBS or Dental Colleges increased after securing a rank of 1145 in WBJEE Medical under General category?
  8. What is the cutoff for MBC candidates? How are the seat allotment provided?
  9. Should i pursue Diploma after 10th or continue with 11th?
  10. How to know about Orissa JEE seat allotment? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When will be the starting of Counselling for PGCET Exam?
  12. Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Maharashtra under PGD-CET?
  13. Can I expect a seat allotment in AIEEE counseling after scoring AIR of 137868?
  14. Whether a B.Tech candidate is eligible to apply for IAS? Is there any different criteria for normal degree students and B.Tech students?
  15. Will I get a seat in NIT Durgapur after scoring 19867 rank in AIEEE? List of the engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  16. When will I be called for counseling if I am ranked at 58000 in WBJEE?
  17. When will be the 2nd phase Counselling to join B-Pharmacy course?
  18. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
9th October 2011, 09:59 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the seat allotment for outside Karnataka Students for B.Tech Degree?

for NON-karnataka student,

you will have to write COMED-K exams for Engineering.

well you are eligibile to give CET EXAM but you will not get admission to government and government aided college as to get admission to theses colleges you should have domicile of karnataka.

seat allotment:
COMEDK-25%
CET-50%
MQ-10%
DIPLOMA-15%

all the best!!!!!!!!!
1st August 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the seat allotment for outside Karnataka Students for B.Tech Degree?

how many seats will be given for m.tech to non karnataka candidates through in KPGCET-2012
2nd June 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the seat allotment for outside Karnataka(Kerala) Students for MBBS? I have 137 score in CET , Karnataka and 90% marks in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?