9th May 2012, 06:22 PM
guest24

What is the MBA cutoff for each category for Anna University? What is the top score? When is the commencement of counseling?

Can nyone plz tell me wat is the MBA cutoff for each category for anna university ? what is the top score ? when is the commencement of councelling ? has issue of application form started ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the TANCET cutoff for MBA in Anna University
  2. Where will i get in Anna University Counseling after scoring 30.33 in GATE?
  3. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  4. Any chance for me to get into top colleges through Anna university counseling after scoring 859 in HSC exam and 133 cutoff?
  5. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  7. Best colleges to choose in Anna University counseling? My cutoff is 156.5
  8. Which college can I get in Chennai through Anna University Counseling after scoring 170 cutoff?
  9. Details about calculating cutoff so as to get engineering counselling admission in Anna University Chennai(PCM)?
  10. How many seats are available for M.E, M.Tech counseling for OBC category student in Anna University?
  11. Will I get any college under sports quota in Anna University Counseling after scoring 106 cutoff marks?
  12. Names of the colleges under Anna University counseling
  13. Is there any possibility to get seat under sports quota in Anna University counseling after scoring 126.25 as cutoff marks?
  14. Am I eligible for M.E, Anna University after scoring 11.33 GATE score?
  15. Colleges that I can get in Anna University Counseling after scoring engineering cutoff of 195? Any chance for PSG?
  16. Is there any other way to apply for TANCET MBA counseling? Can I get a good college in Chennai using 41.4 score?
  17. Can I attend the counselling after getting low marks in TANCET 2015? -- [New]
  18. Date of start of M.E counseling? When to give the application for counseling? What is a good score for OC category?
2nd June 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the MBA cutoff for each category for Anna University? What is the top score? When is the commencement of counseling?

what will be cut off marks for MBA admission 2014 for OC categary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?