4th September 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the selection procedure in Sasken Communication Bangalore?

What is the selection procedure in sasken communications bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. What is the selection procedure in Sasken?
  2. Sasken Communication Technologies Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Placement question papers of Sasken Company
  4. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for PES institute of technology(Bangalore)?
  5. From where to get the form of DVC? What is the syllabus and selection procedure for GET?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. Which colleges are the best for campus selection in Bangalore?
  8. List of Companies hiring the candidates of ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  11. List of Core Companies in India? Eligibility criteria for ONGC?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student? -- [New]
  14. Information about website for BTC program? I have applied for BTC
  15. Career avenues through Staff Selection Commission and procedure to be followed?
  16. Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May
  17. Colleges offering MSc Astrophysics in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I be eligible for Infosys recruitment after passing 60% above in 10th, 12th and B.Tech
4th October 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the selection procedure in Sasken Communication Bangalore?

what is the selection procedure in sasken?
27th November 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the selection procedure in Sasken Communication Bangalore?

what is information communication technology,the recruitment,selection and placement proces.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?