4th February 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?

respected sir,
I am a second year b-tech student pursuing BE in electronics and communication.i want to know the detailed procedure to apply for summer internship in a electronics company.i stay in bangalore.
thanking you
Sahana

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  7. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, Bangalore after 2nd year of B.Tech.
  8. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  10. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. How can I apply to get an internship in major electronic companies like Intel, Samsung, Siemens and L&T in Bangalore or Mumbai being a B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate?
  13. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  16. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
16th February 2015, 12:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?

It is difficult to get an internship opportunity in the second year of BE course since you do not have adequate knowledge of your domain and the companies prefer the third and fourth year candidates more than second year students. But you can definitely try for internship and if not in second year, can get the internship opportunity in your third year. You need to do a research on the internet to find out the electronics companies in your field of interest. Then you need to contact the concerned company to find out whether there is any internship opportunity or not in that company and if there then you need to find out the application procedure. Follow the application procedure instructions and apply as soon as the notification is released by the concerned company before the last date of submission.
9th June 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?

I am 3rd year be student from ece branch ,,,,i want do internship in bel ,so how to apply internship to bel,i have reference contacts in bel,what is procedure because internship is mandatory for us so
11th April 2019, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am pursuing b.tech 2nd year in ECE stream, i want to know the detailed procedure to apply for summer internship in a electronics company.
thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?