6th July 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do after completion of 12th Class with Commerce with 59% of marks?

Sir... I m doing 12 commarce wid cbse board i got 59% in 12 plz tell me wt r u do ?

6th July 2012, 01:10 PM
Vikas hrc

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of 12th Class with Commerce with 59% of marks?

Hi friend..
There are many options after your 12th Commerce.
I am listing some of the options below:-
1.Bachelor of Commerce.
2.Chartered Accountancy.
3.Company Secretary.
4.Cost and Work Accountancy.
5.B.Com hons.
6.Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA).

7.Bachelor of Business management (BBM).
8.Hotel management.
9.Fashion Designing.
10.LLB.
It depends on you that you are interested in which field.
If you think that you have an interest in Accounts,you can opt for CA,CWA,CS,etc.
If you are interested in Management subjects,you should opt for BBA or BBM or Hotel Management.
Similarly,if you want to pursue your career in law,you can do 5 years LLB course.
I hope you found the information useful.
Best of luck.
With Regards-
Vikas.
6th July 2012, 02:45 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of 12th Class with Commerce with 59% of marks?

Hello,
Right now you can choose between one of the two most obvious choices which are BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration) or B.Com(Bachelor of Commerce).
If you take B.Com and you want to do something different and yet you want to do something really good in your career, then you might not get into B.Com honors. On the contrary you can go for B.Com in foreign trade or B.Com in ERP and E-Commerce. Especially the later one is a burning issue today, so this will get you a good knowledge of today's commercial environment. You will be mentally more equipped than others in today's business world.
Secondly BBA is also an excellent choice. The name itself tells you that it would specialize you in business domain. So if you take MBA after this, you could get good corporate or MNC jobs. Now the choice is yours.
18th October 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I'm married and am passed 12th.which course suitable for me a short period
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?