25th July 2012, 10:51 AM
kamal rakshit

What shall I do after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream in Vocational?

my age is now 23, and read in deploma in mechanical in 3rd year, and i came from vocational, after this what i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Are admissions to polytechnic diploma available to Vocational stream?
  2. What should I do after completing of Vocational and Mechanical diploma?
  3. Whether 3 years polytechnic course a vocational course?
  4. What should I do after passing Vocational stream? Will I be allowed for BCA or BA Economics?
  5. Fees for 15 days vocational training for Diploma in Mechanical holders?
  6. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  7. Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 53.9% in EEE, 71.5% in 12th and 71% in 10th class?
  8. Details of important dates of CDAC, Pune? Is it beneficial to go for CDAC course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  10. Can I be eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  11. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  12. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  14. Can I do AMIE having Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  15. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  16. Diploma courses for VTI passout?
  17. Admission in Electronics Diploma is possible after 10+2 Vocational? -- [New]
  18. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?