29th January 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Electronics Diploma is possible after 10+2 Vocational?

I me complete 10 +2 vocational (medical lap Tec) and I me fail in 1st years bsc but I want admission to the electronic diploma ?

6th February 2015, 07:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Electronics Diploma is possible after 10+2 Vocational?

Admission in a Diploma in Electronics Engineering is based on 10th qualification. Hence, if you have 10th qualification then surely you can apply for admission. The admission is based on the performance in the entrance exam which is conducted by the state technical council.

If you manage to get a decent rank in the entrance exam then you will be called for counselling and you will get admission according to your choices. The rank will decide whether you will get admission in a top college or not.
17th July 2019, 08:49 PM
Banga18
Junior Member+

Default Re: Admission in Electronics Diploma is possible after 10+2 Vocational?

Yes dear, ofcourse it is possible to take admission in electronics diploma as it is based on 10th .

Many polytechnic, technical education and engineering institutes across India are offering this program. Most institutes usually have the ‘direct admission’ process. Interested students have to approach the institute and fill up the admission form. Seats will be allotted to deserving students on the basis of marks scored by them in 10th board examination (usually in Mathematics and Science subjects).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?