9th August 2010, 08:19 PM
raman2686

Exam pattern of jr. Executive(air traffic controller) in airport authority of india

I want to about syllabus and exam pattern of jr. Executive(air traffic controller) in airport authority of india.

Related Questions:
  1. Exam pattern of jr. Executive(air traffic controller) in airport authority of india
  2. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Air Traffic Controller) recruitment exam?
  3. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executives Air Traffic Controller?
  4. Can i apply for Airport Authority of India after B.Tech in Computer Science stream? -- [New]
  5. Previous year solved question paper of ATC of Airport Authority of India?
  6. Download previous years solved question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Traffic Executives recruitment exam
  7. How may I get detail information about government jobs available for IT graduates?
  8. Job Profile of a JR. EXECUTIVE (AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER)
  9. What is the exam pattern and syllabus for Airport Authority Exam? Cutoff required to qualify for the exam?
  10. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  11. What is the syllabus and question pattern of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Technical(Mechanical Engineer) Written exam?
  12. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  13. Procedure to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment exam? Syllabus and pattern?
  14. Question pattern of Airport Authority of India in Electrical Engineering Jr, Executive level written exam
  15. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  16. How to do Airline job after doing B.Com?
  17. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of Airport Authority exam for the post of Junior executive Airport Operations
  18. Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
14th August 2010, 11:13 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Exam pattern of jr. Executive(air traffic controller) in airport authority of india

Dear friend,

The exam of Jr. Executive (air traffic controller) is a written objective type test of two hours.

The exam paper consists two sections technical section and non technical section.

Technical section contains 55% to 60% (questions from electronics / communication / microwave / digital electronics / control system / computer / information technology).

Non technical questions contains 40% to 45 % questions (from general knowledge, English language, reasoning and general mathematics).

I could not get the exact syllabus of the exam...Sorry for that..

But i can give you a very helpful link where you will find all the details about the exam and also the study materials:

http://www.careerquips.blogspot.com/2009/03/aai-exam-exam-pattern-study-materials.html

All the best!
14th August 2010, 06:27 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exam pattern of jr. Executive(air traffic controller) in airport authority of india

The notification published by the AAI doesn't clarify the exact syllabus and also there is no syllabus info available on its official website.
The selection shall be made on the basis of a
>Written test
-50% questions on subjects relating to educational qualifications prescribed
-50% on General Knowledge, General Intelligence, General Aptitude, English etc.
>Personal Interview
>Medical fitness as per ICAO Annex-1.

The written test comprises of four parts.
1.General English
2.General Knowledge
3.Mental Ability
4.Elective paper from the concerned Engineering branch.

Further info about the recruitment is available at:
http://www.atcguild.com/jobrqrmnt.asp
A sample paper is attached with the message.
Thank You
Attached Files
File Type: doc AAI sample paper.doc(24.0 KB, 811 views)
1st September 2010, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i had applied for the post of air traffic controller,but still didnt come to know when is the written test...
10th September 2010, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Please can u help in gettin the syllabus for the airport authority of india exam for the post of junior executive (Civil)
12th September 2010, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

i had applied for the post of air traffic controller,but still didnt come to know when is the written test...
15th September 2010, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

CAN YOU CHANGE THE EXAM CENTER JR EXECUTIVE CIVIL EXAM HELD ON 19 SEP. 2010
2nd October 2010, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

do anyone of u got intimated about the shortlisted candidates for jr.exexutive(ATC) advertised in aug-2010.please ............send me reply to [email protected].
23rd October 2010, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for the air traffic controller ( Jr ATC ) . may i know the exam date.?
11th November 2010, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

what is the date of jr executive
29th January 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

its 13 feb 2011..
11th February 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

when is the exam?
12th February 2011, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when is the exam?
its 13th feb 2011
from [email protected]
all d best
12th February 2011, 12:16 PM

Smile Re: Exam pattern of jr. Executive(air traffic controller) in airport authority of india

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the date of jr executive
13 feb 2011
3rd March 2011, 05:34 PM
phaptipletbatp

Default hi,I am entrance-exam.net member now,Grate !

Hello.
The interesting name of a site - entrance-exam.net, interesting "Exam pattern of jr. Executiveair traffic controller in airport authority of india" here is very good.
I spent 3 hours searching in the network, until find your forum!
12th June 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech with EEE as specialization. Am i eligible to appear for the Jr. Executive exam.
20th July 2011, 05:15 PM
neenu.k

when will be the jnr ex.atc ewam...
20th September 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

may i know when is the exam date
9th January 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a atc .... can u tell me wat all i need to do ... im in 11th now?
24th January 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Ji hind sir
my name is jibran ah mir
i know the minimum qualification of air trafic controlar
8th March 2012, 12:57 PM
sweta_singh

hello everyone here.
i have applied for jr. executive(atc) going to b held this year......
i m from information technology branch. can anyone please mail me some exam papers for reference on my id : [email protected]

efforts wil be appreciated
thanksss
12th March 2012, 08:06 PM
IndiaRockStar

Hai Forum
can you explain me
1)The way of preparation
2)Any model papers
3)Improving skills in iterview
My Mail id:[email protected]
Thanking You,
Santosh Srinivas.G
2nd April 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=raman2686;158376]I want to about syllabus and exam pattern of jr. Executive(air traffic controller) in airport authority of india.
14th April 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

hey,
hi my self j k neeraj,i also applied for this job in desired field information technology,if anyone have sample paper for it then plz send me on my id;[email protected]
15th April 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

hlo... im in 2 non medical....& wll u tell me about yours demands or requirement...for job... after 2 non medical..?? & how much cost of ur courses for job...?
14th July 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to know when ur exam can be held plz tell fully details about ur exam for air traffic controller.thanku
21st September 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to appear Jr. Executive ATC exm, Can anyone help me to get the previous papers of it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?