11th February 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do to correct my Mistake having filled IIT-JEE form with wrong date of birth?

I vivek jain made a mistake in form filling of iit jee 2012..my birthday is on 10\04\1994 bt i filled it 09\04\1994 ,so plz tell me what to do to correct this mistake..

12th February 2012, 12:41 AM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: What shall I do to correct my Mistake having filled IIT-JEE form with wrong date of birth?

Dear Vivek,

I am afraid you would not be able to effect any changes to the data you have already filed alongwith your application, whether online or offline in the IIT-JEE exams.
18th November 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do to correct my Mistake having filled IIT-JEE form with wrong date of birth?

hi im ratnesh , acctualy ive filled my jee main form wrong nd want to correct it , whts the procedure ???
5th December 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

in january a correction form will be published then u can correct ur mistakes
8th December 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

i have have enterd paper2 insted of paper1 what i have to do to change it
13th December 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i have written wrong date of birth in my form what shold i do
10th January 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i have made a mistake on jee form. how it can be correct
2nd May 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

i have given right hand thumb impresion once in the registration form and while sitting in the test room i have given the left hand thumb impression. what shall i do for this? what will happen if my fingeerprints did not match? please mail me. My email is [email protected].
10th December 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i have filled the iit jee mains form with jee mains b.arch and b.tech both. But i have to apply for jee mains b.tech only. is there any way to get rid of it?
22nd December 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Filled in wrong DOB while filling my Admission forms (bits, srm etc) and money has been deducted. Will that lead to cancellation of application and wastage of money? Or how can we change it?
28th April 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i've made mistake with my dob in jee application form and given my exam also ..ahat to do??
28th April 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i've made mistake with my dob in jee application form and given my exam also ..ahat to do??
8th December 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have made a mistake in filling the jee online form..Instead of writing 10 2, I have written pre university.. What should i do?
My email is [email protected]
21st March 2015, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have entered wrong date of birth in jee 2015. What can i do right now? Because last date of correction have been left.
14th October 2018, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, there is mistake in my UPTET application form in my my name. Anik is incorrect
Correct name is Anil
Tell me sir how can I solve my problem?
On my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?