3rd December 2010, 07:42 PM
amit verma 404

Committed a mistake while darkening a box in IIT JEE form : What can be done to correct the error?

sir i have done a mistake in jee form i.e i have darken the box that i have not got 60% in my 12th boards and i have also posted it . so plz help me out what ill do now, should i send another forum

3rd December 2010, 09:54 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Committed a mistake while darkening a box in IIT JEE form : What can be done to correct the error?

Hi,

First of all no need to worry. You keep on studying for the exam with full dedication and tension-free.
you have the contact numbers of the branch where you have send the form. so please contact them if it can be a problem or is it OK.such errors can be corrected at the time of counseling. this is not a big issue, but for safe-side you can consult the centre where yo have send the form.
3rd December 2010, 11:07 PM
ramakant sharma

Default Re: Committed a mistake while darkening a box in IIT JEE form : What can be done to correct the error?

you should contact at your respective zone as soon as possible and ask for your problem and take official instruction they will entertain you to take correct step to correct the error there is prohibition to correct errors by attaching a duplicate form by correcting error along with some amount of dd with it .

and if they suggest you to fill a complete new form than go for it its about your carrier so do hurry contact of each zone is provided in your bulletin and if you havn't your bulletin than take out your zones contact from following website

http://www.iitg.ac.in/jee/dates.php
and download the bulletin

good luck
4th December 2010, 06:00 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Dear friend your mistake is blunder because IIT-JEE doesn't allow student having less than 60% in class 12. so,try immediately to contact your respective zonal office through phone. visit http://www.jee.iitm.ac.in/contactus.php for phone numbers.
4th December 2010, 06:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

After filling any application form please cross check whether you have filled it properly. Also maintain a copy of the same. If you have the form number you need to contact the authorities and check whether any thing can be done
4th December 2010, 06:41 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Hey you must contact to your regional office where you have sent your application form as soon as possible they may say you to write a letter or send again so better to contact your regional office !!!!!!

all the best for your exam!!!!
4th December 2010, 01:04 PM
saswata06

You can appear in the exam but at the counselling time you might face problem.Try to intimate the officials on this issue and concentrate on your studies.
4th December 2010, 02:02 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit verma 404 View Post
sir i have done a mistake in jee form i.e i have darken the box that i have not got 60% in my 12th boards and i have also posted it . so plz help me out what ill do now, should i send another forum
Dear Friend

If your application would not have been processed till now then the problem can probably be solved.
But it is not assured because the form is checked by computer, which take very less time to differentiate between right and wrong.
The solution is that, you can contact in JEE office in person or by calling the JEE office and tell your problem.
They could tell you the exact consequences and remedies.
You might need to apply again. That will be cleared by the JEE officials.

The contact details of JEE offices is geven right in the information brochure.
Call as soon as possible.
17th February 2011, 01:00 PM
Pakeerappa

Dear Sir/madam,
If you committed a mistake, then its better contact the regional office where you have sent your form. For that you will get all the details about the office in the brochure given to you. If in case you missed it, then visit:http://www.iitjee.org/

Else contact through phone, they may tell you to send letter telling about the mistake you made or to fill the new form again if the time is there for submission
All the best.................
25th February 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
in paper mediam english inistead to hindi
23rd November 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

In jee-2012 application form(Status of form shown recived on iit website) in OMR sheet below surname of canditate letter A bubble filled twaice and letter W remain blank, please advice this mistake may be corrected or not ?
New form is required to be send or not ?

Thanking you

Candidate application form No. C14302958
Name Mohini Agrawal
[email protected]
23rd November 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Ihave done a mistake in bubbling in IIT-JEE form that during bubbling the of fathers name i bubbled wrong bubble
now iam worried so what should be done to correct it?
23rd November 2011, 11:48 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,

Once you post your form you can do any correction.If you really want to correct it then you have to contact the authorities concerned else you don't have any option. Your form when reach to the office of the JEE it will be accepted as, as it is.
So for the correction you have to contact to the authorities concerned.

Best Wishes.....
27th November 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I have filled the bubbles in jee form with pencil. And i have already sent it. Will it cause any problem?
9th March 2012, 09:33 PM
despire007

First of all no need to worry. You keep on studying for the exam with full dedication and tension-free.
you have the contact numbers of the branch where you have send the form. so please contact them if it can be a problem or is it OK.such errors can be corrected at the time of counseling. this is not a big issue, but for safe-side you can consult the centre where yo have send the form.
27th April 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

i had fill a bubble partially in iitjee 2012 omr sheet ? will it get 3 or -1 .
27th April 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i had partially filled a bubble in iitjee 2012 omr sheet will it be check or not
20th May 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i have write my surname wrong in pet omr sheet
is this a big problem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?