13th April 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do to join M.Phil course having passed MA in Hindi?

i have passed M.A in HINDI sub ,now i want to do M.PHIL so kindly suggest me ,
what i do now?

22nd July 2012, 07:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do to join M.Phil course having passed MA in Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed M.A in HINDI sub ,now i want to do M.PHIL so kindly suggest me ,
what i do now?

The minimum eligibility criteria for admission in to the M.Phil program in Hindi, is a Master Degree in Hindi from a recognized University or Institution with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. However, some Institutions considers candidates with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. The duration of the program is one year. Admission is based on Entrance Examination.

Following are the list of Institutions offering M.Phil program in Hindi:

Guru Nanak Dev University

Kurukshetra University

Delhi University

Himachal Pradesh University

University of Madras

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the above mentioned Universities or any other University of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?