25th December 2011, 06:09 PM
praveen_sisodiya

What should i answer if someone asks me that why did i change my stream, since i am pursuing PGDM after B.Sc Biotech?

respected sir,
Actually i have done my graduation in B.Sc biotech from agra and now i am pursuing PGDM marketing.
So some interviwer ask me that why you change ur stream after graduation?
so please suggest me, how can we handle this question.
Thanks

30th January 2018, 03:08 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i answer if someone asks me that why did i change my stream, since i am pursuing PGDM after B.Sc Biotech?

It is the common question for the candidates who switched to Management studies from Biotechnology.

You could say that you have completed 1 year of Graduation by the time you realize that your interest is into Management studies and not into Biotechnology.

But there would be 1 year academic career loss if you quit in the middle and so you have continued your Graduation.

Since you have the opportunity to choose the Management Studies at Post Graduation level through PGDM, you have opted for it.

Also complete some NCFM certifications if possible so that you can showcase that as evidence for your interest into PGDM.

Also highlight your resume with Management activities like
-You participated in Market Makers
-Participation in Business Quiz
-Other Management activities that you involved in your college

Ensure yo gain strong subject knowledge in PGDM course otherwise you will not be given preference for job selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?