12th July 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do after 10th class to become a Collector? Which subjects should I take in 11th class?

I want to become a colleter .so,what can i do after 10Th class. which subject i take in 11th class

13th July 2011, 01:45 AM
vandana.12

Thumbs up Re: What shall I do after 10th class to become a Collector? Which subjects should I take in 11th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become a colleter .so,what can i do after 10Th class. which subject i take in 11th class
To become a collector you have to clear ICS(Indian Civil Services) Examination conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

Eligibility criteria to appear for ICS exam is........

1. you need to be graduate in any discipline with at least 60% marks.

2. age limit is between 21 to 30 years.

This examination is conducted in two successive stages....

1.Preliminary exam :-It consists of objective type questions.

2.Main exam :-It consists of written examination and an personal interview.

So you can take any subject in class 11th as per your interest.

It doesn't matter which subject you choose for your career but you must have interest in that subject and try to give your best.This is the key of success.

To pass Civil Service examination you must have disciplined plan of study.

You can also join coaching centers for its preparation or can take study material of some reputed coaching centers and try to solve it at your home.
2nd August 2011, 07:45 PM
classontheweb.2011

Default Re: What shall I do after 10th class to become a Collector? Which subjects should I take in 11th class?

Hi,
Check the site given below, as it has shown various career options after Class 10 and 12.
http://career.webindia123.com/career/options/asp/alpha_listing.asp

All the best

Connect with us:
www.facebook.com/classonthewebeveronn
www.classontheweb.com
2nd August 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do after 10th class to become a Collector? Which subjects should I take in 11th class?

i want to be a collector very earlie.. what subjects should i take in inter??
2nd August 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i want to be a collector earlier.... what should i take in inter??
27th November 2011, 12:42 PM
Yasir yousf

To become a Colleter you should be a graduate having 21-30 year age .take any you wish work hard best of luck
28th November 2011, 01:40 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,
I am sorry to say that you can not become collector after 10th or 12th.
If you want to become collector than you have to pass graduation in any stream.

The I.A.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C one in a year.
Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass graduation with any stream from recognized university.
> Must be citizen of india
> Age limit
For open category:- 21-30 year
For OBC category :- 21-33 year
For ST/SC category:- 21-37 year.

good luck!
3rd December 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I want to become an iitian, i am studing in 11th,i will join a coaching center for prpration for iit-jee, what should i do now to strong my basic concepts.
5th January 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

which subject should i take in 11th so that i can b a collector........./?/????????
but i want to choose that subject in which i wil not have to face maths......coz m very poor in maths.............!!!!!
15th May 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to know best CBSE colleges in banglore and chennai in order to complete my 11 and 12( 1, 2)
25th May 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

i am in std 10th....i want to become a collector. how should i prepare myself?
30th May 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

can i become collector with commerce accounts subject?
31st May 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

i want to to be a collector in india and i have passed 12 examination so what should i do for it ?
17th July 2012, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

i want to be a software engineer but people say that this subject is totaly valuless.. So i want to know the right answer
25th November 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

What shall i do after 10th class to become ias officer
19th December 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What subject i choose in class 10 to becomes collector
16th February 2013, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

I want to became collector.so what can i do to improve my disipline but i am studying in 10th std?
21st April 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Should i start its studies after 10th class? which books to reffer ? are coaching class really necessary?
10th May 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

what shall do after 10th class to become a collector? which subjects should i take in 11th and 12th class?
11th July 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to become IAS officer i had completed 10 class i want to know route to become collecter
27th October 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

if i take science in 12 and want to become an ias what should i do after 12?
1st July 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a collector I pass 10th so which subjects in Arts should be taken
29th April 2018, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I passed the 10th right now with 82% I'm confused to take which course in 11th to become a collector
Please send me the answer as much as possible
16th June 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i become a collector after completing my diploma degree. How?
that too any diploma course?
26th June 2019, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I want to be a collector what subject I have to choose after 10th
18th October 2019, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi am studying 10th class now what I can choose after 10th class
12th October 2020, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

What type of questions are there in upsc
23rd May 2023, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Which group want to take
23rd May 2023, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Collector which group want to take
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?