1st October 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study BBA in Symbiosis College? Percentage required in 12th Commerce to get admission?

Hello Everyone,
My son is in 11th Commerce. He want to do BBA and then MBA. Which entrance exam he has to give to get admission in Symbiosis College for BBA? How much percent should he get in 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  2. How can I apply to study BBA in any college of Pune? Entrance exam and qualification required to study BBA?
  3. Is it necessary to study Mathematics in 12th Commerce to get admission in BBA?
  4. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(Accountancy) in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  6. Is there any entrance exam to study BBA course? Qualification required and list of colleges in India?
  7. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  8. Which stream should I opt to study in BBA? List of colleges in Kerala and percentage required in 12th to study BBA?
  9. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com?
  10. How to pursue BBA after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for BBA in the following colleges?
  11. Procedure and percentage required in 12th CBSE Commerce to study in Jaipuria College?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  13. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  14. How to do 12th from Symbiosis? What is the percentage required in 11th CBSE? I a a student of GG international school(CBSE)
  15. Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get admission in any good college under Calcutta University?
  16. Can I do B.Com after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the minimum percentage required to give the entrance of BBA?
  18. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
29th November 2015, 06:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BBA in Symbiosis College? Percentage required in 12th Commerce to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
My son is in 11th Commerce. He want to do BBA and then MBA. Which entrance exam he has to give to get admission in Symbiosis College for BBA? How much percent should he get in 12th?
Sorry to say that you are son not eligible to apply for BBA after completing 11th standard. Your son need to complete 12th standard to be eligible for BBA through Symbiosis College. The applicant must complete plus two in any discipline from any recognized Board/Council/University with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST) aggregate marks, or equivalent qualification.

Since, Symbiosis College conduct their own entrance exam for admission process. The candidate who qualify in the entrance exam can get admission for BBA through Symbiosis College. The candidate can register through online by visiting the official website - www.set.test.org

After completing BBA course successfully, your son eligible to apply for MBA course as well.

Contact Information:

SCMS (UG) Pune Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (UG)
Constituent of Symbiosis International University
Survey No. 231, Viman Nagar, Pune - 411 014 (India)
Telephone: +91 20 26634531/30/34. Telefax: +91 20 26634532
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?