10th April 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in Canada after completing BBA on 12th Commerce basis?

Hi,
If I get completion in BBA after 12th Commerce
and then I want to do MBA in Canada so my
certificate will valuable in Canada for pursuing MBA?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
13th April 2015, 03:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Canada after completing BBA on 12th Commerce basis?

Yes, you can study MBA in Canada, after the completion of BBA course, even if you have completed your 12th standard in Commerce stream. And there will be no problem with your certificates, the certificates will be considered as valid in Canada, if you can complete your BBA course from recognized university/college. To apply for MBA admission in universities of Canada, you have to complete GMAT and IELTS exam. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in universities by sending your application along with your GMAT and IELTS exam scores.
2nd September 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Canada after completing BBA on 12th Commerce basis?

I'm having below 40%in 12 standard in commerce field can I apply for mba in canada university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?