2nd March 2011, 12:44 PM
divaviva

What should I do after B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication? Any colleges in India that provide a dual degree in MBA+M.Tech?

im doing my b.tech in electronics & telecommunication..
im confused about my future...
what should i do??
an m.b.a or M.tech????
are there any colleges in india that provide a dual degree in m.b.a + M.tech????

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course?
  2. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. M.Sc in Maths can be done after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  4. Overall fee for dual degree at KIIT? Will bank provide me Loan for such dual degree course?
  5. Names of the colleges offering dual degree course(B.Tech+M.Tech?
  6. Is RVD university is recognized by AICTE or UGC? I'm doing B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) and in 7th sem
  7. When the notification of AAI Air Traffic Control recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  8. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  9. Is it possible to shift to electronics in dual? I got 271 in BITSAT
  10. Eligibility for placement in US? I have done dual degree course in Mechanical from Andhra University
  11. Am I eligible to do dual degree in JNTUK after completion of diploma course?
  12. List of engineering colleges offering Dual Degree program for doing M.Tech. and Ph.D.
  13. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  14. Am I eligible for AFCAT after doing B.Tech-M.Tech dual degree course
  15. List of Universities to pursue M.Sc in Electronics and Telecommunication from Germany? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  17. Is my decision to go for B.Tech MBA dual degree right?
  18. Probability of getting Computer Science at KIIT with 7200+ rank?
5th July 2011, 01:27 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication? Any colleges in India that provide a dual degree in MBA+M.Tech?

Why are you so confused??

Its better that you do M.tech in future, rather than MBA.

M.tech will continue to be in your technical field like B.tech.

And MBA is the management where you have to work in the corporate world.

So if you are interested in business then go for MBA, otherwise there is no other reason for you to choose MBA.

You should do M.tech.

Prepare for GATE to get admission in top colleges of India.

No there is no such colleges in India which offers M.tech-MBA dual course.

But, Yes Gautam Buddha University (GBU) has added a course which is called BTech (Biotech) leading to MTech / MBA [Dual Degree].

But it is for Bio.tech students only.
17th July 2011, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication? Any colleges in India that provide a dual degree in MBA M.Tech?

After completion of my b.tech degree in ec,where should i turn to the field of IT or Telecommunication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?