8th August 2010, 06:05 PM
Sravan.j

What should I do after B.Tech? Job opportunities in government for me in government sector?

Sir.,i'm now in B.tech final year,i dont know wat to do after B.tech.,i Want to be settled in a govt sector.,i'm SC(reservation catogory),so kindly tell me.,wat should i do after B.TECH ,,n how will be the opartunities in govt sector if i go for m.tech.? How will be the future if i go with either B.tech or m.tech.?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  3. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  4. What are the opportunities in government sector for CS student?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for EIE student?
  6. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Com postgraduate?
  8. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  9. Where should I opt for job among Government and Private Sectors after completion of B.Sc(Sericulture)? Job opportunities in Government sector? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks?
  11. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Welder Engineer?
  13. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  14. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  16. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Instrumentation Engineer?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for Electronics and Telecommunications Diploma student?
30th June 2011, 09:17 AM

Default Re: What should I do after B.Tech? Job opportunities in government for me in government sector?

after completing b.tech u may do m.tech but after completing m.tech ur income will be minor differance so i think u should join any govt. Job offering.
30th June 2011, 09:50 AM
Sagar Keshari

Default Re: What should I do after B.Tech? Job opportunities in government for me in government sector?

you can go for civil service examination there you will surely get a chance as you are sc .
30th June 2011, 01:33 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

You have very good job opportunity in every government field this depend on the post for which you are applying. If you want to study further then take admission in M.Tech this is also good to make a good career.
30th June 2011, 07:12 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Hi friend,

mostly The higher studies in B.tech or BE higher studies is for the purpose of professor jobs only.If you are interested in government sector start writing government exams.There are lots of Government exams available for graduates for a good jobs.so just apply for it.moreover there should be lots of preparation is must in GK and knowledge about required sector.

all the best
1st July 2011, 01:15 AM

if u want to study more than u may take admission m.tech otherwise government job is best
1st July 2011, 06:58 PM

hiiiiiiiiii....
after btech mtech is suitable............if u looking forward for govt.sector.........
good institute for m.tech-1-gate forum
2-dronacharya institute..
Job opportunities in government sector
nalco
bhel
bel
ntpc
ongc.
hal
best of luck..........
2nd July 2011, 01:08 AM
kengkora

Dear friend you did mentioned your branch of study. anyway there are many govt. sectors where engineers are required like Railways, DRDO, ISRO, likewise in PSUs NTPC, OIL, ONGC, PGCIL, BSNL etc. all you need to prepare well for the examination. All the best
23rd July 2013, 04:03 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Since you want to enter into the Government sector
You can enter in government sector after your B.Tech or after your M.Tech

Candidates generally dont for government sector after MBA

If you want to go in government sector, then you need to appear for GATE Exam as most PSU recruit candidates via GATE score.
You can also apply to government sector after your M.tech
Again for getting into M.Tech you need to appear for GATE exam.
Try to target IITs or top NIT for your M.Tech for better placement

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?