5th April 2010, 08:39 PM
kaustav005

Is getting good marks in Graduation important for bright future?

is a first division at graduation level important for a bright career ahead?

6th April 2010, 10:28 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is getting good marks in Graduation important for bright future?

yes getting good marks is very important for you......as if you dont score good marks you will not be able to get placed at the time placement and if you got placed luck by chance then you will get less salary.........so work hard and score good marks.....
6th April 2010, 02:06 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend.
yes it is fact,that if you have 1st division in graduation then it will be helpful.
because there are many exam for which minimum marks in graduation must be at least 60%,so for that it is helpful.
7th April 2010, 12:13 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

yes it is absolutely very important for getting an good job,all the best companies ask for minimum of 60%
so its absolutely very important
all the best
7th April 2010, 09:17 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

getting marks is equally important as having knowledge.If you have good marks then it is the testimony that you are having a good knowledge in the subject. Also you will be eligible to take any of the examinations ahead.As well as you also score over of someone who has got less marks.
The competitive exams requires you to secure at least 55%-60% depending on the examinations.but you shall make sure that marks is for only eligibility criteria.after that it is your knowledge that counts.
so get good marks as well have knowledge for brighter future.
all the best.
7th April 2010, 10:32 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Yes in today's competetive world good percentage at graduation level always act as an important tool for lieing a strong career foundation.

As also because,various competetive exams for graduation level has some eligibility criteria which demends good percentage.

Besides,this you can not get campus placement,unless you have scored well in your finals.

Besides,these priority is given to superior one,one those who have good academic record.

BUt instead of all these,one thing that can lead you is 'Talent'. In this today's highly competetive world 'Talent' always play an important role.

Can you believe I have saw many person who are topper of there respective college or university,instead of that they are jobless. I asked them why,and got only One answer from all of them-'Lack of Talent'

Bets of Luck
7th April 2010, 10:42 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
yes its true , if you getting good marks in Graduation,
then your future will be bright, you have to attend all
the competitve exams if you get good marks in graduation.......

best of luck....
7th April 2010, 12:45 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

yes, inded it is very important to score well in graduation as your report card / marksheet speaks a lot before even you open your mouth to speak about yourself so dear friend it is very important but, if you dont dont then you must have a strong reason for why you didn't..
so its better to avoid al if and buts but rather concentrate on one and only thing how to score well.. i hope you agree..
where as some people dnt think it hardly matters, it is the case only when you have a huge bank balance or your dad has some good business to put you through. but if you really need to compete and try to earn some thing of your own and then live the satisfaction of your morsel of grain that you eat of your own penny then definitely have to score good in the exam....
well some people are sucessfull without it it is only because they have a very high vision and plans or future during their childhood and start giving their plans shape while they grow young and hence make a busines of their own as you can see many great personalities could not get well grades at school or graduation but did something extraordinary so as i said if you don't score well in graduation then you better have a good reason for your incompetency..
wel i hope this paragraph explains you a lot.. byee
good luck .. take care.. and remember it is not that hard as much as you think it is.. all the best....
7th April 2010, 01:04 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

yes ofcourse you need to score as much good as possible.sincechilhood we have seen priority is given to those who are good at studies which can be checked only through your marks so if you want to hit the priority list please study ahrd and get good marks
7th April 2010, 05:55 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
yes getting good marks is important as it will help you to get advantage over the others who has secured less marks than you.getting good marks will prove that you have a good knowledge and you also become eligible for many company campussing as well .
so get good marks and try to understand the things as better as you can get.
7th April 2010, 07:06 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

if you think that it is not important then you are living in an dream world,
there is no value for second division todays competitive world,
you have to get atleast 70 % if you want to get selected in some multinational company
although its not all about percentage but still to make your foundations strong you have to get good marks
all the best
8th April 2010, 12:50 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

Yes its very important to get good marks in graduation because of the following points:

1)good marks in graduation is very much important for getting campus placements,because most of the companies favour the toppers of the batch.

2)While applying for off-campus ,the companies give preference to those students with good marks ,while send conformation for sending interview call.

3)most of the companies shortlist the students on the basis of their graduation marks directly for interview.

4)when you apply for the exams like CAT,XAT,MAT etc ,they ask for the graduation marks in their application form and give weightage of around 10% while shortlisting for GD/PI.

so work hard and try to score as high as possible for your bright future......

BEST OF LUCK!!!
8th April 2010, 01:31 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

hi
frnd
it is important to get good marks in graduation
in many exams there is good cut off of marks as they demand more than 60% in graduation level.
so dear frnd work hard for your bright future
8th April 2010, 10:35 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear frnd
"Better result better will be the oppurtunities"
getting good marks is important as during placement short list of candidates
are on the basis of % of marks & to sit in many exams you have to fulfill the criteria of marks then only you can sit
so work hard dear to get good % of marks.
best of luck
8th April 2010, 10:58 AM
Shakti Maan

You should go for MBA in our interset speslisations.
all the best
Shakti
8th April 2010, 04:58 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Yes my friend it is important. Most importantly in the final year.

since you know that you have to appear for lots of postgraduation exams which consider your marks for it. But ya if you clear the eligibility somehow and clear the entrance test then i dont think its important.

But to be on the safer side Work Darn Hard and try to score as much as you can since these years are your important days of your life and its in your hand to make it or break it !!!

Cheers
8th April 2010, 05:43 PM
yours_all _rounder

dear friend
yes getting good marks in Graduation important for bright future
but along with that you must have an sound knowledge in your respective subjects.
then succes will follw you.

all the best.
8th April 2010, 05:46 PM
yours_all _rounder

dear friend
yes getting good marks in Graduation important for bright future
but along with that you must have an sound knowledge in your respective subjects.
then succes will follw you.

all the best.
9th April 2010, 02:26 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear freind
getting good marks i.e. above 60% is good for bright carrier but along with that a sound knowledge of the respective subject is necessary for various competitive examination
o.k
all the best
9th April 2010, 11:41 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
you must score good marks in your graduation .
it will definitely make your future brighter.
you must have to score more then 60% marks that is 1st division.
no doubt knowledge is power so get the knowledge from each and every subject of your graduation.
all the best .
11th April 2010, 12:08 PM
KARTHIKSS

Hai friend,
It's important to score good marks in the graduation.But if you fail to get good marks atleast you should be thorough with the concepts you have learnt.I am saying this because at the time of placement they focus on your basic skills in your field and the most important thing -communication skills.....
28th May 2010, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

as a final year student i want to make an excelent result by geting high mark. what will i do make my effot
29th May 2010, 12:32 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
as a final year student i want to make an excelent result by geting high mark. what will i do make my effot

First of all be relaxed

If you will take tension, you wont be able to score well in your finals. Studying for late night is not the thing that will lead you to success, you have act in a systematic way.

Try to complete the syllabus as soon as before exams, because revision is very important, also prepare some las minute suggessions and tips which will lead you manage time management skills which is very important Tool to lead in success path at the Examination hall.

Give as many as revisions and mock test as possible, avoid studing new topics atleast 45 days before exam and give this whole 45 days for revision and mock test works. Keep washing/refreshing your brain, from time to time dont study for long hours.

Start from Topics which are easier for you, then move towards harder one, finally by the grace of GOD you will be solving the tougher ones.

Best of Luck
29th May 2010, 12:49 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend
it is very important but, if you dont dont then you must have a strong reason for why you didn't..so its better to avoid al if and buts but rather concentrate on one and only thing how to score well.. i hope you agree..where as some people dnt think it hardly matters, it is the case only when you have a huge bank balance or your dad has some good business to put you through. but if you really need to compete and try to earn some thing of your own and then live the satisfaction of your morsel of grain
29th May 2010, 02:01 AM
phuchi

hi friend,
Getting good marks in Graduation important for bright future because so many good companies while during placement demand good marks of 10th,12th & graduation.
29th May 2010, 04:54 AM
drdo99
Banned

At every level you have to face competition.
Its your potential to show up!
Yes a good marks,good outputs.
But marks are benchmarks.
You need to prove at every strata.
29th May 2010, 10:34 AM
Bishwonath

Definitely, nomatter which subject you study or which level you are in good marks is essential in order to open the way for higher education in reputed institutions, to get good job, to be better than others in Interview and other competitive exams and yes to have a bright future. If you donot have good marks no matter what you study and where, you will be fit for nothing. Your certificate will be fit to use as a fam when you feel hot, itf will have no other application.
29th May 2010, 04:10 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend, it is very essential to get good marks in your graduation.
because now a days many companies choose meritorious students as per his/her marks basis not by test conduct.
But if you have no good marks in graduation then nothing to be worried about it, you can try for many government sector jobs which doesn't required any marks criteria for eligibility to appear in exam, you have to show your talent.
good luck.
23rd July 2010, 12:48 PM
theachiever

Smile Re: Is getting good marks in Graduation important for bright future?

I HAVE 77% in class 10 ; 70.1% in 12th ; 5.75/10(till date) in B.tech graduation .How good are my chances in getting a job in IT company ???. I am planning 2 relocate to bangalore.How good are my chances in bangalore???
22nd December 2010, 11:55 PM
jitendradagrt

yes,off course.this is a right time to build your career in brighter way.this will help you to boost your career for job as well as for further studies
14th January 2011, 11:58 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

yes definitely . good marks in graduation always helps . today there is a need of higher education and alongwith this you need to secure good marks in your higher degree exam.

your marks is the first impression as everyone looks at the marks first to judge the knowledge of student so if you want to get good job then you should obtain good marks in graduation.
2nd July 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

if no good marks then no bright future?
22nd July 2011, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

if teachers r bad isint it there responsibility if a student scores low marks?
18th January 2012, 04:10 PM
adlsm

you should ave atleast a first division i.e., 60%

yes it is fact,that if you have 1st division in graduation then it will be helpful.
your marks is the first impression as everyone looks at the marks first to judge the knowledge of student so if you want to get good job then you should obtain good marks in graduation.
THANK YOU
5th June 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Plz reply.Getting 75-80% aggregate in B.com will be useful or not.
Can I get direct recruitmnt.
I ve 77% aggregate til 2nd year.i shd increase dat or work for my future study.
6th June 2012, 01:46 AM
mnbgvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Plz reply.Getting 75-80% aggregate in B.com will be useful or not.
Can I get direct recruitmnt.
I ve 77% aggregate til 2nd year.i shd increase dat or work for my future study.

hi,
Yes in today's competetive world good percentage at graduation level always act as an important tool for lieing a strong career foundation.

As also because,various competetive exams for graduation level has some eligibility criteria which demends good percentage.

Besides,this you can not get campus placement,unless you have scored well in your finals.

Besides,these priority is given to superior one,one those who have good academic record.

But instead of all these,one thing that can lead you is 'Talent'. In this today's highly competetive world 'Talent' always play an important role.

*you have good % in B.com so that it will help you to get good job

BEST of luck....
6th June 2012, 03:51 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

This is a very controversial topic.

The main problem is that most of the students go for the career choice as per their parents and not as per their wish.......

So according to me the students will go with the career choice asd per their wish.

They will go for that in which they get actual interest on.

27th August 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

how companies judge graduate percentages of private, govt and good and second rate colleges while calling candidates for campus placements?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?