27th July 2012, 11:47 AM
kklk

Where can I do BSc Biotech in Noida? What is the scope in this course?

sir plz guide me, from where i can do bsc biotech in noida, and plz tell about the scope in this course ,its urgent sir................................

27th September 2017, 08:48 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where can I do BSc Biotech in Noida? What is the scope in this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kklk View Post
sir plz guide me, from where i can do bsc biotech in noida, and plz tell about the scope in this course ,its urgent sir................................

If you want to do B.SC biotechnology, then you can apply in following institute offer bachelors course in biotechnology where you can apply at Noida:-

Institutes Offer B.SC Biotechnology at Noida:-

1) Mangalmay Institute of Management and Technology.

2) Institute of Management and Technical Studies.

3) Parkash Institute of Physiotherapy Rehabilitation and Allied Medical Sciences.

4) Distance Education Academy.

Eligibility Condition:-
Minimum qualification required to apply for B.SC biotechnology is 10+2 in science stream from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks obtained.

Duration of B.SC Biotechnology:- Duration of bachelors of science in biotechnology degree course is 3 years.

Scopes after B.SC Biotechnology Course:-

>> Biotech product analyst.

>> Marketing manager.

>> Assistant research analyst.

>> Sales officer.

>> Marketing manager.

>> Research associate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?