3rd November 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing my engineering?

please suugest me wht should i do after completeing my enginnering and i have done enginnering in electronics and conmmunication branch what should i do after completing be mba or m tech and in which field

Related Questions:
  1. What should i do after completion of intermediate with MPC stream -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma?
  3. Part time engineering after completing B.E. Printing engineering at Tamil Nadu?
  4. How to get a job after completing engineering course in 5 years?
  5. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam?
  6. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Names of the colleges and addresses where I can do MS course after completing B.Tech Biomedical engineering?
  8. What can I do after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  11. Can I study M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)? -- [New]
  12. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  13. How to do cosmetic surgery course in USA? What is the total fee of the said course? How to get the scholarship?
  14. What's the procedure and last date for admission? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  15. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Can I do PG in Aerospace engineering after completing graduation in Computer Engineering or Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  17. Am I suitable for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma course?
  18. Is it good to join MS Automobile Engineering after completing BS?
4th November 2012, 08:56 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing my engineering?

I don't think you need to do any of these courses. Even with B.Tech degree you are eligible to get a decent job. There are so many options for you even after completing B.Tech. Therefore unless you are interested in further studies, I won't be recommending it.

The best option after completing Electronics and Communications Engineering is Public Sector Jobs. The Public Sector Companies in India hire engineering graduates. The demand of Electronics and Communication Engineer is quite high in the PSU sector.

Eligibility

1. You should be Indian citizen.

2. A B.Tech degree from a recognized university.

3. At least 60 percent marks.

4. There should be no pending backlogs.

5. A valid GATE score. No more than 2 years old.

6. Age limit is 21 to 30 years for the General.

7. The limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST.

List of PSU

1. ISRO

2. DRDO

3. ECIL

4. SAIL

5. GAIL

6. NALCO

7. Indian Railways

8. NTPC

9. BPCL

10. IOCL

11. ONGC

12. MTNL

13. BSNL

You also have the option to get job in private sectors like Information Technology, Telecom and Consumer Electornics. All these sectors are considered as evergreen in India therefore there is always demand of ECE graduates.

But if you have made up your mind for further studies then opt for the M.Tech course. You will have to appear for the General Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) in order to get admission for M.Tech in a college. You should complete M.Tech in the same stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?