26th June 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I suitable for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma course?

Is iam suitable for aeuronatcal engineering after completing my diplomo couurse

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course? -- [New]
  5. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  6. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  12. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in aeronautical engineering?
  13. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Specialization in Graphic Designing is suitable?
  14. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Any possibility to study aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&C engineering?
  16. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  17. Is Aeronautical branch available in NERIST? After completing 10th I wish to do aeronautical course
  18. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
24th August 2012, 01:25 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I suitable for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is iam suitable for aeuronatcal engineering after completing my diplomo couurse

After the completion of the Diploma program, candidate are eligible to pursue Bachelors Degree [B.Tech/B.E.] in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering. The duration of the program is four years.

The Hindustan Aviation Academy offers B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering. The four year program is approved by the Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU]. Candidate must have passed the +2 level of examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidate who have completed the Diploma program with 55% marks are also eligible for the program [50% for the reserved category].

For detail information one may refer to the official website of any University or Institute of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?