11th February 2012, 07:25 PM
kaushik nagapuri

Is doing MS from USA a good option? What are the courses present in MS for an ECE student?

Is doing MS in usa is the good option?what are the cources present in MS for ECE student
send details..

Related Questions:
  1. Is doing MS in USA after completing B.Tech (ECE) from India a good option?
  2. List of courses available in USA for B.E.(ECE) student?
  3. What kind of jobs are available for ECE students? Do we have to pursue any other courses other than B.E for job? can ECE student go in software field if he is good in programming languages?
  4. How can an engineering graduate get a good college for MS in USA?
  5. What are the courses offered in ECE at USA?
  6. Should I do Post Graduation in Regulatory Affairs from India or from USA?
  7. What are the options available to do PG after MBBS in abroad?
  8. Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE
  9. Which courses are required to be joined in a good software company? I am a final year ECE student
  10. Which stream has wide scope in USA among Science and Commerce?
  11. How to join software course like.NET or Ph.D or Java? I have completed B.Tech IN ECE
  12. What are the undergraduate courses that I can study in USA after completing 12th Science?
  13. Is there any possibility to get the scholarship if I have study gap? -- [New]
  14. Which country is best to study MBBS among China and US? Benefits of study MBBS in China and US?
  15. How may I do Aeronautical engineering and get a job in USA? List of top institutions available for such courses?
  16. Which is the best course for ECE engineering? I am an ECE student -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any center of IGNOU present in USA so that students may continue their studies from there?
  18. What to do after passing B.Tech ECE with 60%? I am interested to go for M.Tech
3rd July 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is doing MS from USA a good option? What are the courses present in MS for an ECE student?

please tell me doing ms from usa is benificial or not ,urgently
7th July 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is doing MS from USA a good option? What are the courses present in MS for an ECE student?

just know what u read in ece and bascillay it deals with the MASTER IN SCENCE so u will pick any sub and go for it in deepley as for search as carrier in teaching proffession dis is the best to opt...
4th November 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

what are the streams under ece department in MS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?