30th March 2012, 10:11 PM
Ishant Arora22

What should I do after graduation? Where would I get a job?

Can Anyone Please tell me that what to do after graduation . And Where should I go ? For Job Or For Further Studies And I am Little bit confuse what to do after graduation ?
Can Anyone tell the right way ?

Related Questions:
  1. Best career options after doing MSc?
  2. Which course is better for getting job early between B.Ed and M.Sc after the completion of Graduation?
  3. What kind of job can I get after doing graduation in Psychology from DU?
  4. Can I apply for job or continue higher studies after completing Graduation in Geography subject?
  5. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed while being in a Government job?
  6. Which is more preferable, doing higher studies after graduation or to do job for few years and then complete post graduation?
  7. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?
  8. Job opportunities in Agricultural field? Preferred course along with graduation and post graduation?
  9. How to get a job after my graduation in economics?
  10. Will I get a government job after completing graduation in BSc?
  11. Will I get a government job after passing graduation in BSc? What type of job will I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do after graduation? Go for job or post graduation course? -- [New]
  13. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  15. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  16. What would be better for me after scoring 50% in B.A?
  17. How may I do M.Sc after completing my Graduation in B.Sc(chemistry) Hons? I did job in Vedanta Aluminium Ltd
  18. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
15th May 2012, 05:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after graduation? Where would I get a job?

It is better to pursue higher studies right after graduation. You can continue your studies in the same stream, as you have completed your graduation. After completing PG degree, you can apply for senior level job positions. If you are interested in a job after graduation, you can apply for the post of Bank P.O, civil services, etc. You can also get in to diverse job positions in railways, other government departments, etc.
23rd May 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i dont want to do ma what should i do?
14th July 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

i m doing graduation in engg. unwillingly, what should i do after graduation?
14th July 2012, 05:47 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishant Arora22 View Post
Can Anyone Please tell me that what to do after graduation . And Where should I go ? For Job Or For Further Studies And I am Little bit confuse what to do after graduation ?
Can Anyone tell the right way ?
Hello friend
After graduation you have many career opportunities.The very first thing is in which stream you have completed your graduation. In spite of stream too there are many opportunities.
Don't get confused because ultimately its about your future.Ask yourself what you want to do..what you want to become.
If you choose higher studies--> you can go abroad for higher studies which will give you more exposure and more salary packages.
After graduation there are many job opportunities too like you can give bank exams,railway exams,civil services exams.
you can also do your higher studies and job side by side i think which would be more beneficial.
So think over it and make the best decision for yourself.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?