1st May 2013, 03:36 PM
aditya deshmukh 1997
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1

What should I do after HSc? I have an interest in Automobiles

I have interest in AUTOMOBILES.What should I do after HSC?

29th August 2013, 09:45 AM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15,774
Default Re: What should I do after HSc? I have an interest in Automobiles

After HSC, you can try for engineering degree in automobile engineering. Diploma in automobile engineering can also be opted. For this, you must have completed HSC with physics, chemistry, and mathematics as subjects. You should have obtained 12th with a minimum of 50% marks. Admission to engineering/diploma courses are done on the basis of entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Mechanical engineering or automobile engineering, which stream should i choose if I have interest in automobiles? 141 6th June 2017 03:21 PM
I have interest in Automobiles? How to make a career in the field of Automobiles Technology? 30 2nd June 2014 01:55 PM
What should I do after completion of 3rd year B.Com having interest in Automobiles? 1 30th May 2012 05:00 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: