3rd November 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering

mechanical or automobile engineering which stream i get? i interested in automobile i want to open my personal company of automobile in future

Related Questions:
  1. Mechanical engineering or automobile engineering, which stream should i choose if I have interest in automobiles? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  3. Should I choose Mechanical, Automobile, IT and Telecommunication?
  4. In which stream should I do MS to become a automobile engineering
  5. How to do MS in europe? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  6. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy? -- [New]
  7. How can I find a job in automobile sector in marketing or operations after completion of mechanical engineering degree?
  8. Can I do Automobile or Marine(Correspondence) engineering while in 3rd year B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  10. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  11. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  12. Which engineering to choose for specialization in Earth Drilling Equipment's, Cranes and other heavy machines? Should I choose Automobile or Mechanical?
  13. Which courses have a good scope after completing PU?
  14. What should I do between B.Tech and BSc? I have scored 80% in PCM in class 12th
  15. What are the courses that can be studied after Polytechnic Diploma?
  16. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  17. Which companies offer projects for mechanical engineering?
  18. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
20th November 2012, 08:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering

These streams are related but are different streams in engineering. Automobile engineering is mainly concerned with the technical aspects of automobiles, associated structures, etc. Mechanical engineering is not all confined to design and manufacture of automobiles, but also with other production structures also. Design and automation of machine structures will be covered under the course. You can have selection to the course according to your interest.
11th May 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering

I have passed my 12th standard and i am interested in automobile engineering in SRM university
what you you say , do i have to face any kind of difficulty in placement ?
11th May 2013, 09:15 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,
You must clearly note that if you are totally interested in Automobiles then you must go with Automobile Engineering.Since,This course will be dealing completely only with Automobiles and their studies.And,Applying for this courses will give you much idea on Automobiles than that of Mechanical as it is completely dealing with Automobiles.

While,If you are interested in other courses than that of automobiles which comes under Mechanical Stream then this course is best for you.
Since,Mechanical Engineering not only involves the Automobiles but rest all Mechanical Stream which is linked with Mechanical Field,Such as Mechanics,Design and drafting,
Structural analysis,Mechatronics and robotics etc.All such courses comes under Mechanical Engineering.

So,Apply for the one which is best for you by your interest.
1st July 2013, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

I am confused between mechanical, electrical And automobile help me to find the best .I am interested in auto but I am from guj where I think there is not scope of the same .guide me
1st July 2013, 02:51 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

I would suggest you to go for Mechanical Engineering.

In India, the scope of Mechanical engineering is more as compared to the automobile engineering. Also, in auto mobile engineering, your study is limited only to the aerodynamics but in mechanical engineering, you study almost all the fields hence you will be eligible for almost all the PSUs for the job.

All The Best
1st July 2013, 06:01 PM
Queries Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
mechanical or automobile engineering which stream i get? i interested in automobile i want to open my personal company of automobile in future
Both the course are good because after done any engineering course either from mechanical or automobile have job options. But its not important which is good because important is in which you have interest. As you have mention, you have plan to open your automobile company in future so you must have to knowledge of that field means you go for the automobile engineering field.

Another one thing is that automobile engineering jobs profile is minimum means in the limited companies in India like Tata Motors etc. but if you done the mechanical engineering then even in the small city there will be job available for the mechanical candidate.

But if you want to do job then go for the mechanical engineering.
3rd July 2013, 12:06 AM
kishan912

Hi,mechanical and automobile engineering are deeply inter related to each other .Automobile engineering can be considered as a sub-branch of mechanical engineering.so,if you do ME ,then you have broader options for you rather than going on for automobile engineering..but it's better you choose the right field for you
4th October 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects required to study automobile engineering graduation in universities abroad?
31st August 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Queries Answer;3709847]Both the course are good because after done any engineering course either from mechanical or automobile have job options. But its not important which is good because important is in which you have interest. As you have mention, you have plan to open your automobile company in future so you must have to knowledge of that field means you go for the automobile engineering field

we have to choose the science side in this field
3rd September 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 from Kathmandu Nepal n I m confused abt mechanical and automobile engineering what should I select and I want to know there is scope of automobile as compared to mechanical or not.
4th September 2015, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 from Kathmandu Nepal n I m confused abt mechanical and automobile engineering I am intrested in vehicles and machines what should I select and I want to know there is scope of automobile as compared to mechanical or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?