5th August 2012, 11:46 PM
ishapal

What should I do after my B.tech studies between MBA and M.Tech?

what should i do after my b.tech study,,,,MBA or M.tech???//

24th August 2012, 06:16 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do after my B.tech studies between MBA and M.Tech?

The answer of this specific question is hugely depend on what you want to do further in your career like if you go for teaching or Research and Development Profession than doing M.tech is very good career move after doing B.Tech but if you do not want to go for these profession than doing MBA from good institutions is best option after B.tech.

MBA is 2 years post graduate course on Business and Management skills.

You will learn Management and Business skill in this course which are needed in almost every profession.

Students with B.Tech and MBA qualification good position and salary in any company or in organization and they can also start their own business .

You will be able to apply in Corporate Sector , Govt Sector after doing MBA.

Multinational Companies who hire engineers also expect students to be MBA graduate even after doing Engineering.

For doing MBA from good institution you have to score high in one of these examination CAT,CET,JET,MAT,XAT,ATMA,SNAP etc.

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY OF THE EXAM

50% marks in graduation from recognized university in any discipline or equivalent .

(sc/st get relaxation in marks of about 5%)

ENTRANCE EXAM TOPICS

English Comprehension
Data Analysis and Data Sufficiency
Logical & Critical Reasoning
Quantitative Aptitude
General awareness

There will be 200 objective type questions in Entrance Exams

Duration of Examination ( around 2 hours).

On the basis of the score you will be able to apply in the colleges.

Student need to clear the group discussion or / and interview of the college in order to take admission in the college.

You have to perform well in all stages of selections for being in good MBA college.

SOME BEST COLLEGES FOR MBA

IIM-Ahmedabad Ahmedabad
IIM-Bangalore Bangalore
IIM-Calcutta Kolkata
XLRI- Jamshedpur Jamshedpur
NMIMS University Mumbai
IIM - Kozhikode Kozhikode
IIM-Lucknow Lucknow
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai
IIM - Indore Indore
Shailesh J Mehta School Of Management, IIT Mumbai(SJSOM) Mumbai
K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (SIMSR) Mumbai
Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar
Department of Management Studies (DMS) - IIT Delhi Delhi/NCR
17th August 2013, 08:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after my B.tech studies between MBA and M.Tech?

Selection between MBA and M.Tech can be done according to your interest. M.Tech degree is suitable for candidates interested in teaching or research. MBA degree can be selected by those interested in management/administrative level jobs. Entrance exams are conducted for admission to any of these entrance exams. GATE and CAT score are considered for admission to M.Tech and MBA respectively.
18th August 2013, 08:11 AM
kunal kumar 444

Angry Re: What should I do after my B.tech studies between MBA and M.Tech?

Dear friends......
want to do further in your career like if you go for teaching or Research and Development Profession than doing M.tech is very good career move after doing B.Tech but if you do not want to go for these profession than doing MBA from good institutions is best option after B.tech.

For doing MBA from good institution you have to score high in one of these examination CAT,CET,JET,MAT,XAT,ATMA,SNAP etc.

some best college for MBA......................
>> IIM - Kozhikode Kozhikode
>>IIM-Lucknow Lucknow
>>National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai
>>IIM - Indore Indore
>>IIM-Calcutta Kolkata
>>XLRI- Jamshedpur Jamshedpur
>>NMIMS University Mumbai
>>IIM-Ahmedabad Ahmedabad
>>IIM-Bangalore Bangalore

this is satisfied for me.......................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?