24th January 2013, 08:43 AM
Bidyadhar dhal

What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com in Utkal University in Vanivihar in BBSR?

what are the procedure for making admission in M.com in utkaluniversity in vanivihar in BBSR

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in Utkal University in graduation course?
  3. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Utkal University?
  4. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  5. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  6. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  7. Could I expect top 10 colleges Orissa after scoring 5823 rank in OJEE?
  8. How many seats are there in M.Tech in BBSR?
  9. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Pune University? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc Maths at Utkal University? What is the cutoff marks to pass the entrance exam? -- [New]
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MSc course in Chemistry in Utkal University?
  12. How to take admission in graduation in distance course in Utkal University Bhubaneshwar
  13. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  14. Can I get admission in M.Sc. Physics in Utkal university after securing 41% in B.Sc. from Utkal University?
  15. Date of start of admissions in Utkal University? Procedures for admission in M.Com? When and how to apply for M.Com?
  16. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  17. Entrance Procedure of Utkal University for M.Com course?
  18. Procedure for admission for M.Com from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
12th May 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com in Utkal University in Vanivihar in BBSR?

hello sir i am bcom(pass) student can i apply for mcom entrance in ur university.if yes pls tell me the eligiable percentage and date of entrance exam.pls sir reply me in this number 9861003349
13th May 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com in Utkal University in Vanivihar in BBSR?

Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Utkal University ?
can i apply m.com without honours in utkal university?
3rd June 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility for m.com admission in utkal university?
please say me soon sir.
5th June 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am(b.com)honours student can i apply for m.com entrance in your university if yes then tell me the percentage and date of entrance....if specific form is available then tell me...please sir rply me in this number 7205405996
5th May 2015, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i am bsc(pass) student. Can i apply for msc.in utkal university.if yes plz tell me the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?