13th April 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 12th PCM?

i m not understanding in which thing i have interest, what to do after 12th. It is hard in 12th. What should i do?

14th April 2013, 02:56 AM
gurleen uppal

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m not understanding in which thing i have interest, what to do after 12th. It is hard in 12th. What should i do?
hii..

career options after +2 in PCM

1.Engineering

you can take admission in any field of engineering

2.agriculture

3.hardware

4.pharmacy

5.defence services

all the best.. hope this is help ful..thankss
14th April 2013, 08:56 AM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after passing 12th PCM?

Quote:
i think you have a penalty of career opportunities with pcm as you can go for engineering, also for graduation in science with maths, physics or chemistry. also you can go for BSc IT and B.Com courses,
its not the thingh that what line you have opted but the thing that matters is that haw are you doing in that field. means to show excellence and expertness of you subject is the thing what really matters. like if you go for engineering and just got 55% markx then what can you do with it you will not hav any good job but instead of it you got above 85% in BSc then you could hav many opportunities in DST, DDRO and other research organisation.
all the best hope you got the idea.
15th April 2013, 07:05 PM
rch91

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th PCM?

Quote:
As you have completed your 12th with PCM so you have many opportunities to pursue your career.You can go for engineering many streams of engineering like computer science, electronics and communication, mechanical, civil etc are there so if you want to do engineering choose among these as per your interest as after engineering there are many private and public sector jobs available with handsome packages.
You can also go for
Merchant navy
BBA
BCA
Bsc.(in physics,chemistry, maths)
etc.
So you have many lines but before that you should have to understand whats your area of interest what is your goal like whether you want to become scientist, lecturer, engineer etc. so think about it and choose.
Thankyou......!
All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?