5th January 2012, 10:02 AM
rajparry

Eligibility for for foreign nationals for AIEEE

Is a foreign national who has lived and studied in India (grade I to 10+2) eligible to appear in AIEEE? Is he eligible to seek admission to any of the engineering colleges in India after clearing the AIEEE?

12th January 2012, 08:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for for foreign nationals for AIEEE

For foreign nationals, the eligibility required is to complete the senior secondary exam with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks. The Indian citizens who are residing abroad must have studied 5 years course including 11th and 12th abroad. They must have studied the same in India during the preceding eight years. The age limit is 17-25 years. The exam is of objective type with multiple choice questions. There will be a negative marking for each wrong answer.
16th June 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I am suman.I had passed 12th from cbse and 10th from nepal.am i eligible for aieee 2013? what are criteriyas and documents should i had
14th February 2013, 04:53 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

For foreign nationals, the eligibility required is to complete the senior secondary exam with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks. The Indian citizens who are residing abroad must have studied 5 years course including 11th and 12th abroad. They must have studied the same in India during the preceding eight years. The age limit is 17-25 years. The exam is of objective type with multiple choice questions. There will be a negative marking for each wrong answer.
15th April 2013, 07:07 PM
pokeman

hi,,,

Eligibility for for foreign nationals for AIEEE

--foreign nationals, the eligibility required is to complete the senior secondary exam with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks

--The Indian citizens who are residing abroad must have studied 5 years course including 11th and 12th abroad.

--They must have studied the same in India during the preceding eight years.

--The age limit is 17-25 years. The exam is of objective type with multiple choice questions.

--There will be a negative marking for each wrong answer.

good luck!!!!!!!!!

best of luck!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?