30th September 2015, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing class 10th to become automobile engineer?

Sir I am 10 pass so plz can you confirm me so what I do after 10 pass for automobile engineer which college take admission. which class I will sit

4th October 2015, 01:59 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do after passing class 10th to become automobile engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am 10 pass so plz can you confirm me so what I do after 10 pass for automobile engineer which college take admission. which class I will sit
To pursue automobile engineering course there are two ways to do this course.

Firstly, you can complete your 10+2 with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate with physics,chemistry, Mathematics or Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Bio medical as your main subjects and then you can apply for Engineering Entrance exam and then on the basis of your score you can take admission in any of the engineering colleges of India.

Secondly, after your 10+ with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with physics, chemistry, mathematics as your main subject you can apply for diploma course in Automobile Engineering and then after completion of diploma course you can go for post graduate diploma. After this you can apply for technical engineering colleges.

Some of the colleges which offer diploma course in Automobile Engineering are:

- Chittoor Polytechnic College
Address: BEHIND GOVT. HIGH SCHOOL, GANGADHARA NELLORE, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh 517125

- KMCT Polytechnic College , Kozhikode
Address: Kallanthode, NIT Campus, Kozhikode, Kerala 673601
Phone:0495 229 1390

- Baba Banda Singh Bahadur Polytechnic College ,
Address: Sikh University Rd, BBSBE College Campus, Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab 140407
4th October 2015, 02:59 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: What should I do after passing class 10th to become automobile engineer?

You want to become Automobile Engineer .You have been completed your 10th .After that you should have to complete your 12th standard .After completion of 12th standard you should have to get admission for Bachelor degree in automobile Engineer .
It is the best source of income if you would make to career in Automobile Engineer.
9th November 2019, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Is It important to take science only after 10th for automobile engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?