11th January 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How to do automobile engineering after passing 10th?

this means that what i should take after 10th class i am very much confused that what to do after 10th class i want to do automobile enginnering so waht i have 2 do after 10th class

Related Questions:
  1. How to do automobile engineering after passing 10th? -- [New]
  2. How should I join Automobile Engineering in future after passing 10th standard from CBSE?
  3. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  4. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  5. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  6. Is it possible to do Automobile Engineering after 10th?
  7. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  8. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do diploma in automobile engineering after passing 10th? I have scored 51.80%
  10. Can I join Automobile Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  11. What should I do after passing 10th? I want to be an automobile
  12. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  13. How may one build career in automobile engineering after passing class 12th?
  14. Can I study Automobile engineering after passing class 10th?
  15. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  16. List of the colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering for me? I will write 10th exam and hope to get more than 67% marks in 10th
  17. Can I join in Automobile industry after passing mechanical engineering?
  18. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
13th April 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do automobile engineering after passing 10th?

is there any courses after 10th class without doing class 12th or inter can you mail me [email protected] and universities names in india
5th April 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the exact details what could be done after 10 th not the other details
15th May 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

that what i should take after 10th class i am very much confused that what to do after 10th class i want to do automobile engineering so what i have 2 do after 10th class
9th June 2016, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I want list of Diploma engineering collages to take the admission for Mechanical or Automobile Engineering in Maharashtra.
25th September 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 10 the class if we want to be an automobile enginner
26th September 2016, 03:24 PM
Preeti @

After completing 10th you have to choose diploma program in automobile engineering and after diploma you can go for BE/B.Tech in automobile engineering. In some colleges mechanical engineering students can opt for automobile engineering as an optional subject. Diploma holders can take AMIE examination which is equivalent with degree holder. Admission to B.E/B.Tech course depends on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 and the merit in entrance exam like JEE, BITSAT, state entrance exams etc.
3rd March 2017, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for class 12(arts) passed student to join automobile engineering institute? If possible, How?
3rd March 2017, 08:55 PM
Sargeant
Member+

Sorry, you will not suppose to get admission on the basis of 10th, but after 10th by opting branch in automobile in diploma( three years course) ,you can get admission in second year directly in graduation course ( automobile engineering) or candidate completed diploma in mechanical stream also eligible.

Candidate who wish to pursue graduation in Automobile engineering either find way as described above or after passing 12th you can seek admission in automobile engineering. These procedures is same for all engineering courses.

Candidate must have to secure at least 50% in 12th with physics chemistry mathematics compulsory and 60% for NITs and IITs plus they have to clear JEE mains or JEE advance exams.JEE mains and advance is valid for NITs, IITs , and most of all universities in India as it is national level exam.
4th November 2019, 10:26 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

You just said that you want to take up automobile engineering
You will have to take up science for your intermediate program
After that to get admission in an engineering college you will have to sit for a national or state level entrance exam
You will also have to score good marks in your 10 standard in order to get admission in a good science college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?