22nd December 2015, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become an auto mobile engineer?

I do not know. What to do and how to become and what exam i have t give? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Am not sure what all steps need to follow to reach my goal. So, it would be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thanks!

31st December 2015, 08:58 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become an auto mobile engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I do not know. What to do and how to become and what exam i have t give? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Am not sure what all steps need to follow to reach my goal. So, it would be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thanks!
To become Automobile Engineer, you can either pursue Diploma course or Bachelor course in the same stream.

Through Diploma course:
After completing your 10th standard, you can pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering.

This 3 year course will make you Automobile engineer.

Through Bachelor course:
If you have completed your 10+2 standard, then you can pursue B.E. or B.Tech in Automobile engineering from any recognized institute.

After the completion of this graduation course of 4 years, you will become an Automobile Engineer.

For getting admission to Bachelor course, you will have to qualify engineering entrance exam for the same.
31st December 2015, 09:44 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become an auto mobile engineer?

You did not mention your highest level of academic qualification. I would suggest you to opt for any of the Automobile Engineering courses as per your qualification.

Here are some of the Automobile Engineering courses :
-B.Tech in Automobile Engineering
-BE in Automobile Engineering
-Diploma in Automobile Engineering
-Post Graduate Diploma in Automobile Maintenance
-M.Tech in Automobile Engineering

If 10th standard is your highest qualification, I suggest you to go for Diploma in Automobile Engineering.

In order to join BE or B.Tech in Automobile Engineering, you should have completed your 12th class with the following subjects
-Mathematics or Biology
-Physics
-Chemistry

One should score a minimum of 50% of marks in 10+2 in order to be eligible to join BE or B.Tech in Automobile Engineering.

The admission would be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exams are as follows :
AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Exam
BITSAT - Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test
VITEEE - VIT Engineering Entrance Exam

In addition, there would be several state level Entrance Exams through which you can get admission for this course in various colleges of that state.

The growth in this field is very high and huge expansion is going on in this sector.

Hence one can find good job opportunities after completion of Automobile Engineering.

So, I suggest you to choose the respective course as per your highest level of academic qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?