29th September 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to pursue masters in automobile in USA after completion of B.Tech chemical engineering?

I am a B.Tech chemical engineering student , can i pursue masters in auto mobile in USA?
or i will have to go for bachelor in auto mobile ?
i dont want to continue in chemical field as i am not interested in this field .

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be possible to pursue masters in USA after scoring CGPA of 3.11?
  2. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile in USA after completion of B.Tech course?
  4. Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?
  5. Can I pursue my masters in automobile engineering after B.Tech in Information Technology
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  7. Will it be a good option to do PG in Automobile Engineering after passing chemical engineering?
  8. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  9. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to do Masters in Automobile engineering from Singapore even after scoring less marks in B.E?
  11. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  12. How to do specialization in automobile engineering in USA?
  13. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  14. Colleges offering B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  15. What benefit I will get if study MS in USA being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  16. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  17. What is the procedure for pursuing MS from abroad in Chemical Engineering?
  18. Should I take the graduation subjects for MS in USA or can try other subjects?
30th September 2015, 10:41 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to pursue masters in automobile in USA after completion of B.Tech chemical engineering?

You will not be able to take admission to the course of MS in Automobile Engineering.
You must have a Bachelor Degree in Automobile to be eligible for the course of MS in Automobile.
As of now since you do not want to continue with Chemical Engineering and you want to shift to Automobile Engineering it is best for you to pursue a Bachelor Course in Automobile Engineering.
After that you will be eligible to pursue the course of MS in Automobile Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?