18th December 2011, 11:26 AM
kuttysanu

How to apply for Railway Jobs being a candidate of Diploma in Correspondence?

how can i apply for railway jobs,exam.i am a diploma student in compscience i have to apply for job so plz help to how can i...

23rd December 2011, 04:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Railway Jobs being a candidate of Diploma in Correspondence?

In public sector, Railways open various career opportunities to deserving candidates. RRB carries out examinations for railway recruitments. You can apply for matching jobs through the official portal of RRB. The candidate should visit the website to collect details on job and its notification. After understanding the notification clearly, you can apply for jobs that match with your eligibility. Short listed candidates will be called to attend the written exam. Those who pass the level are called for final interview. Successful candidates can expect jobs in a respected job position.
17th April 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Railway Jobs being a candidate of Diploma in Correspondence?

sir,i have completed 3yrs course in diploma in automobile but i have 7 subject back can i apply for engine diver job plz tell me sir my age is 22yrs
19th January 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I am tapas patra in Army corps of EME my retirement dt on jun 2014 ,Diploma in Auto Mobile service completed 21 yrs. Requir a sutaible job in auto mobile coy/ Railway. My email ld is [email protected] and contact no 8953483739/9002970157
24th September 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: How to apply for Railway Jobs being a candidate of Diploma?

how can i apply for railway jobs,exam, i am a diploma student in Information science(2011) and i am persuing engineering in computer science (2014), i have to apply for job so plz help to how can i..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?