17th December 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Analytical Chemistry, Medical Chemistry or Pharmaceutics which one is suitable for career in R&D?

I had passed b.pharma in 2008 and has been doing job in qc. now i want to do m.pharma because my plan is to join r & d. which subject will be suitable either anlytical chemistry, medicinal chemistry or pharmaceutics for r & d?

21st October 2017, 09:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Analytical Chemistry, Medical Chemistry or Pharmaceutics which one is suitable for career in R&D?

You should go for the stream, which matches your experience. If you have been working in QC department of the company, then pharmaceutics will be a better choice for R&D jobs.

Most of the top pharma companies prefer candidates with M.Pharma degree for R&D jobs but selection is usually from top reputed pharma colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?