4th April 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

What should I do between MBA and M.Tech after completing B.E Mechanical?

I m completing my B.E. Mech in this year.I want a suggestion that I should go to P.G. in m.tech or I prefer m.b.a.

5th April 2011, 07:29 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do between MBA and M.Tech after completing B.E Mechanical?

If you choose to go in for a M.Tech then you must be interested in technical stream. If you choose MBA then the job will be in the area of administration and management. You need to decide which of these interest you. It must match your aspirations. It is important that you select the same yourself as it you who knows which of the role will suit you.
12th June 2011, 11:31 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do between MBA and M.Tech after completing B.E Mechanical?

Hello sir,

I think you should go for MBA as this has wide opportunities these days. Doing M.tech in mechanical is surely a great advantage ,but MBA will give you extra career prospects.

You have the options of specialization in MBA like the HRD i.e human resource development and also the finance and marketing, which are very attractive ones these days.

Both the Govt and private companies require management professionals in these sectors to meet the industry demands.

Rest depends on you what you decide as your future career step.
14th June 2011, 09:22 PM
sachin6

Hi,be and mtech are same type.you can do mba that is better.
17th June 2011, 09:32 PM
sachin6

Both the courses are very good. You can choose any one of these courses and you have a bright future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?