4th August 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue ME in environmental enginereing? I'm currently doing Tele-Communication engineerng

i m currently doing tele-comm engg... can i do pursue ME in environmental engg..???
send details on mye mail i.d..d

28th September 2016, 11:07 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I pursue ME in environmental enginereing? I'm currently doing Tele-Communication engineerng

Since, you are doing telecom engineering, you will get a job right after you pass out. You did not mention, if you were pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degree. In either case, you can secure a job through on campus recruitment. But if you are currently pursuing post graduation in telecom engineering, then why waste another 2 years on M.E. environmental engineering.
You have two options currently, one is you get a job and after 2 years of job experience. After that, enroll in an M.E. course on environmental engineering in any distance education institute. You will not get any scholarship there, but you can do a job along with your education which will pay you around 30-35,000. The next option is sit for GATE examination. if you qualify this examination, you can study M.E. in any leading universities of India with Rs.12,000 stipend provided by the government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?