7th August 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job after doing 12th with non medical

I have done my 12th with non med now what should I do to get a job of my interest

8th August 2013, 04:42 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Default Re: What sg 12th with non medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my 12th with non med now what should I do to get a job of my interest
hello dear,

from your it is understood that you are from non medical background,

but you have not mentioned your stream from which you are in, but a few suggestions for you

if you are a science student then you can go for engineering and be an engineer,

or if you are from comm. background then go for bba, mba or ca, cs for your better carrier,

you have not even written about the job of your interest,

all the best
8th August 2013, 06:06 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job after doing 12th with non medical

You haven't mentioned your interest, therefore it is very difficult for me to answer the question. However still I will try my best to help you out.

If you have taken non medical subjects the Bachelor of Technology is the best course according to me. There are many branches of Engineering and therefore it is quite possible that you may end up doing what you love.

You can design aircrafts or even spaceship. But for that you will have to do Aerospace Engieering. If you want to design cars then go for Automobile Engineering. If want job in Merchant Navy then Marine Engineering is the good option for you.

There are countless other options. The best branches of Engineering are:-

Electrical

Electronics and Communications

Civil

Mechanical

To apply for B.Tech course, you will have to appear for entrance exam. Joint Entrance Exam is the most popular entrance exam despite being introduced in 2013. It has replaced AIEEE and IIT-JEE entrance exams.

Which means that to get admission in top Engineering colleges of the country namely, Indian Institutes of Technology and the National Institutes of Technology, you will have to appear for the Joint Entrance Exam.

JEE Eligibility

1. You should have completed 12th from any recognized board.

2. Physics, Chemistry and Maths should be the subjects.

3. Diploma holders are also eligible.

4. There is no criteria for marks.

5. You should not be older than 25 years.

6. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

JEE Mains is the first stage of the exam. It is conducted for All India quota. Basically it is replacement of AIEEE entrance exam. Admission in National Institute of Technology is given through JEE Mains.

The second stage if JEE Advanced. You should only apply if want admission in IITs. Otherwise just stick to JEE Mains. To appear for JEE Advanced you should have completed JEE Mains and finish inside top 150,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?