17th July 2011, 11:20 AM
Dupinder.dhillon

What should I choose after 12th non medical with 75% in Punjab so as to earn good salary and respected job?

Hi i have complete +2 non medical with 75% marks in punjab which option is best for me in which i can get very good money and respected job plz hlp .hurry

25th August 2011, 10:53 AM
aiona

Default Re: What should I choose after 12th non medical with 75% in Punjab so as to earn good salary and respected job?

you can opt for engineering streams like IT or software. if you have an interest in business or management, you can opt for BBA or integrated MBA. try to be updated with the entrance exams conducted by various instituitions.
29th December 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I choose after 12th non medical with 75% in Punjab so as to earn good salary and respected job?

SIR I HAVE COMPLITED 2 FROM NONMEDICAL . I SECURED 70% MARKS. WHAT IS BEST CRRIER AFTER THIS STAGE? CAN YOU SUGGESTED ANY JOBS OR STUDY LINE AFTER THIS?
I KNOW MARSHALARTS . MY HOBBY IS DANCING ACTING MIMICRY KARATE MARSHAL ARTS . MAY I CHOSE MY HOBBY AS CARRIER OR NOT PLZ TELL ME .
HOFP 8053104823
6th January 2012, 02:19 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dupinder.dhillon View Post
Hi i have complete +2 non medical with 75% marks in punjab which option is best for me in which i can get very good money and respected job plz hlp .hurry
HI,
After passing 12th with nom-medical stream there are may course and job.

Some of the course are:-
- B.SC MATHS
- B.SC PHYSICS
- B.Tech
- L.L.B
- Hotel Management
- B.SC ASTRONOMY
etc

Some job after passing 12th with non-medical are:-
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> RAILWAYS
> C.R.P.F
> B.S.F
etc

ALL THE BEST!
23rd May 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

hi i am passing12th class with non medical except the B-tech and BBA which course i will do.
15th October 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

i m studying in 12th non medical .Which is the best career option for me after this stage?
25th April 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have done 10 2 with 83% marks but i hav'nt scored gud marks in jee (30) so the ques is do idrop a year or to get admidsion in chandigarh university or landran ? Pls rply fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?